[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Wolf. I want a XM Gambit, I think the PF looks awesome but now that my collection is going all XM it's not going to fit in unfortunately

:duff The Bull and the Wolf on the same page!

Get SS's. One of the rare times you will hear me say that.

SS Gambit is awesome!..but let me rephrase. I want an XM Gambit! :wink1:

At the source is the argument that Cable should be beefier... But then it spills into Liefield being a hack, and people posted that pic of Capt. Amer with his chest sticking out.... OMG LMFAO. ruined my lunch looking at those pics.

Well we don't k ow the full extent of XMs marvel plans so for now I would prefer they stick to characters SS hasn't done well.

Well we don't k ow the full extent of XMs marvel plans so for now I would prefer they stick to characters SS hasn't done well.

Valid point nem...but I don't have a 1/4 Gambit :( and XM would more then likely knock down a brilliant sculpt with loads of switchouts.

I would actually prefer an XM Rogue. SSC's proto was great but the piece we got...ehhh, no comment. I have her for now and she fits into the line just fine but an XM one done well would be EPIC!!!!

SS Rogue, how can you not love her cute cross eyed?

Well just give her a new make-up and she turns out GREAT ! Worked with mine :lol

rr00_zps4782d26a.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun having my SS X-Men line customized. Also had custom kinetic cards made for Gambit with darker and metalic tones... I still have the option to display him with the reg hand.

wfxjTAI.jpg

And then I've finished the sexy couple setup with Pathfinder base aaaaaaaand... this is how they look now:

gambit04_zpsdc644626.jpg

gambit05_zps81feed5a.jpg

I'm very happy with this custom setup !! Colossus and Psylocke are next.

Got XM Phoenix PO'ed and can't wait for Cable !!

I got the same base purist and I love it. Really makes a difference. I have Rogues jacket on the ground like she just took it off. That way I can her full sculpt. Her bod is actually pretty nice

Back