[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again Sideshow loves the one leg up position.....errrr :monkey3

:lol

Nah, it looks pretty cool. Not sold on it yet though, but that may change when it's actually printed and painted. For now it's a purdy picture.

Personally, I'd rather not have baby Hope as an option. First of all, I would never display it, but it also doesn't go with the Askani-style of Cable. TO me, this is classic looking Cable, while the Hope storyline was a much more modern version of Cable.

I still want a hope. Shouldn't be hard to do. As for his costume he could possibly just have switched his getup to the old one for a day. Having Hope made Cable a much cooler character IMO.

I7Z23f4.jpg

I'm surprised it's so quick. I remember seeing a list of confirmed pieces that XM is making. Cable I saw, I believe it was also Fury, Winter Soldier, Daredevil, Cable, Medusa, and a few other surprises.

Right now SS is pulling a Fox and Sony. They should either reboot and invest in their Marvel license, or let XM keep worldwide distribution sales :wink1:

Hope doesnt have to be permanent. Just a switch out part. Then everyone wins. I agree the Hope story lines made cable more interesting than he has ever been. He was popular in the 90s but then fell off the map until Marvel decided to put him on the board again and the new lines are really great reads

Yeah 2005 was a great year for SSC, Hulk PF, Doom PF and Hulk V Spidey shortly after

Concept said 'classic'.

No baby. :lol

The CGI pic makes this very compelling, the pointing gun may have looked quirky in the concept art, but I think they nailed it.

Back