[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it has more of a sci-fi feel, than a comic feel, (if that makes any sense) .... But in any case, it looks awesome to me.

I think it has more of a sci-fi feel, than a comic feel, (if that makes any sense) .... But in any case, it looks awesome to me.

Yeah, I think it's their choice of costume that's really throwing this statue off for me. His jeans and t-shirt gives me an old man farmer in the field look to the piece, but all his tech and the Sentinel wreckage obviously give off a sci-fi feel as well. It looks conflicting to me. I have the Bowen modern Cable and I love that costume. Maybe something as simple as him wearing a costume like that would have had me digging this statue more.

Yeah, I think it's their choice of costume that's really throwing this statue off for me. His jeans and t-shirt gives me an old man farmer in the field look to the piece, but all his tech and the Sentinel wreckage obviously give off a sci-fi feel as well. It looks conflicting to me. I have the Bowen modern Cable and I love that costume. Maybe something as simple as him wearing a costume like that would have had me digging this statue more.

I like the costume, but initially I thought they'd use a different shade of blue. Sort of similar to the modern Bowen below, but with a more realistic feel. The other modern costume you're speaking of would have been cool too.

Overall though I really like the way it looks and will be purchasing one for certain.

900735_press01-001.jpg

I think this will be the next Retro Cable. It looks fantastic and has a bunch of switch out options. This and Cap will be my first XM statues.

I do like his outfit, the thick fabric ripped shirt reminds me of the ones they used in the real world in Matrix. It's very apocalyptic future survivor and definitely has a strong sci-fi vibe going on, I can see why some people are not sold on it but it's one of the reasons I really like this one (much more than how much I like Cable as a character to be fair)

I like the costume, but initially I thought they'd use a different shade of blue. Sort of similar to the modern Bowen below, but with a more realistic feel. The other modern costume you're speaking of would have been cool too.

Overall though I really like the way it looks and will be purchasing one for certain.

View attachment 286599

This is the Bowen modern Cable that I have and I hope when SSC releases a PF, it'll be something similar to this (both in portrait and costume).

This is the Bowen modern Cable that I have and I hope when SSC releases a PF, it'll be something similar to this (both in portrait and costume).

I have it too and it's one of my favorite statues in my entire collection.

I've always wanted a 1/4 Cable from the MVC games.

latest

I hope it S not an asian exclusivity

All XM statues are exclusive to the Asian market. Cable is a convention exclusive meaning you can only get him there or at a walk in store from XM. The retailers with hook ups here most likely won't carry him, unfortunately.

Back