XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta see this printed and painted already!

Can't make final judgement with seeing that ....

For sure...

This is wise to wait and see how the piece turns out before committing.
XM of late have been kicking goal after goal, but there is nothing wrong with waiting to see the finished product, this is smart.

Don't hesitate too long though, this will most likely be popular.

For sure...

XM of late have been kicking goal after goal, but there is nothing wrong with waiting to see the finished product, this is smart.

That's the game I've yet to figure out. Just when I think I can hold out longer, I get burned.

For sure...

For now, I’m not worried. I won’t be that disappointed if I miss out on this. And I’m pretty confident I can get later if I have to.

For now, I’m not worried. I won’t be that disappointed if I miss out on this. And I’m pretty confident I can get later if I have to.

Perfect attitude to have. You are in control of the addiction, not the other way around :clap

I have to admit to feeling a little bit s#up!d in regards to my earlier comment of XM kicking goal after goal. After the recent controversy I am not so sure how I feel about them and it seems like some shady stuff has been happening. Its a real pity.

I have to admit to feeling a little bit s#up!d in regards to my earlier comment of XM kicking goal after goal. After the recent controversy I am not so sure how I feel about them and it seems like some shady stuff has been happening. Its a real pity.

I don't think there's anything shady going on with XM. Did you watch Radd Titan's interview with Brain at XM?

Perfect attitude to have. You are in control of the addiction, not the other way around :clap

What did I miss with XM????

:hi5:

There needs to be a support group on here. :lol

Actually, I think this forum IS the support group! :rock

....Hence, why I post so much. It's to cope with my addiction. :(

XM was in hot water regarding addition sizes! So people were going around Facebook accusing them of deceiving collectors with addition sizes being being larger than what’s stated. Like 999 is the max and some people have 1033 or 1009. XM cleared the air straight away stating that the extras are made for exhibitions and give giveaways they are not production pieces but samples! Bryan Tan was very clear that this is common but will be changing the practice by adding sample to anything over the edition size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"The XM Studios Brown Wolverine 1/4 scale is finally done! Thanks to the 3D sculptor Romell Chopraa for the sculpt and thanks to Studio Hive for the 2D concept."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

28795919_200877540267tjqkp.jpg

28661085_200877542267uqoe7.jpg

28514569_200877545934rlpky.jpg

Back