XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking piece! I’m in all the way on this one! I think. They nailed the scale. I just wish the claws were less Crome. It worked really well on Weapon X. But not for this piece. Will love to see the switch outs tomorrow hopefully.

c186350ee60ec1c27816ddf1ba8f76d1.jpg

31aab2e66fa419ba8dee6cc19423b4fb.jpg

54d6c82d5aeef4e065b3b322c39a1adf.jpg

489475d7e47c17c0d7ae9fb66424e5a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chrome looks amazing, after sideshow's latest I didn't think I'd want another wolverine but this looks even better

I like it but I hate the gloves and the belt. Congrats to those getting it but I actually think the SS Brown Wolvie is very underrated and much cheaper to obtain.

Not feeling this. Very glad to own the brown PF. I know it has critics but I think it's a very underrated piece.

Don't like the texturing or the paint on this one. It surprises me, because I thought I would love this.

Not enough to sway me either. I love my brown PF just as much as this.

So I'm sticking with my brown PF ...along with the current yellow PF. And my yellow XM Wolvie to boot. That's enough Wolverine for me.

So I'm sticking with my brown PF ...along with the current yellow PF. And my yellow XM Wolvie to boot. That's enough Wolverine for me.

Yeah, I have the OG COM, brown PF, and the new Astonishing PF. That's enough 1/4 Wolvies for me. This XM brown Wolverine just doesn't do much for me. I'm very surprise by this. I really liked the raw pics of this piece when I saw it. Painted up, not so much.

you still need the XM Weapon X ;)

I mean I like this...but not enough to pay $1K. I think I may pull the trigger soon on the SS Wolverine - should be fine for me and after looking at this piece, the price keeps looking better and better ha!

I mean I like this...but not enough to pay $1K. I think I may pull the trigger soon on the SS Wolverine - should be fine for me and after looking at this piece, the price keeps looking better and better ha!

Very true, that's what I'm doing but I'm in no rush as the reg is good enough for me

I was in love with this before it was painted and sure I'd be ordering it but now I'm feeling a bit cold on it.

you still need the XM Weapon X ;)

Yeah XM Weapon X is the best wolverine statue ever made so far in my opinion.

That's the only other Wolverine statue that I'm keeping an eye out for. When I mentioned I'm done with 1/4 Wolvies I meant in costume. The XM Weapon X is definitely on my radar. I'm hoping I can pick one up down the line.

Back