XM Studios Blackcat 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this portrait needs to be looked at in context ...meaning a pic of her from head to waist. That close up by itself is not enough.

Not seeing many folks on this site liking the pose. Not sure if there is enough support, however, to urge XM to ditch the pose (as they did with the Spider-Gwen statue).

Appreciate what they are going for. It's not there yet

"Tsk tsk – you men never understand, do you ? Then perhaps it’s time you learned.."

XM Studios Facebook

13620700_1706445889576103_1479183708143455926_n.jpg

I prefer that one to this too, at the moment.

It's the pose and the base that is getting to me. That duck face portrait doesn't help either. She's sexy, but she's never overtly expressive about it. Mostly something she does to flirt with Spidey. This just isn't doing it for me. They need to take this back to step 1 IMO.

I think a satisfied smirk might work better here, actually ...rather than the duck face.

I'm sure everyone here knows I'm an XM fanboy, but while I disagree with some of the harsher complaints posted here, this one just doesn't have the "wow" factor for me. We'll see what happens.

I really don't understand why they didn't do a head looking over her shoulder.

:goodpost:

Yes, it would make the display option easier (to put it in a thinner cabinet).

Agreed. Not only easier to display ...but a bit more flirty.

The way she is now, tho ...she looks gorgeous. A portrait looking over her shoulder would just be icing on the cake.

The cat statue is waaay too on the nose.
Overall it feels like an over-sexualised Silver age Catwoman.

Back