XM Studios Blackcat 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would at least wait for the complete 3D rendering before completely writing this off. You just never know how well this turns out ...

"Meoh.....work in progress....." XM Studios Facebook

10610793_1657350801152279_2353093731414431753_n.jpg

5678_1657350817818944_8223394060964692074_n.jpg

Hmmm ...need to see more pics. Will hold off any judgement until I see more.

If people don't like this one, they must really hate the Sideshow PF. I don't see the issue with the sculpture she is on, which clearly feels like a museum or bank or something. Also, the character work looks spot on except for the heels.

I say give it a chance ....it's still a work in progress.

Besides, those two pics don't show a whole lot because of the angles. If anything, those two pics showcase her legs. And of course, the second one showcase her chest, too. Other than that, you can't see her face and her figure. Not much to go on.

From what I can see, her legs look great ...and her breasts are "ample". Now just need to see her figure ...a left-front-top angle view and right-front top angle view would do. And her portrait ...several closer-ups would do.

If people don't like this one, they must really hate the Sideshow PF. I don't see the issue with the sculpture she is on, which clearly feels like a museum or bank or something. Also, the character work looks spot on except for the heels.
...I'm trying to figure out your rational there. The SSC PF has her sitting on an opened safe. Why would their opinion of this mean anything about their opinion of that?

The rationale is pretty simple. The SSC PF has her posing for a picture while leaning against a safe in the middle of a marble floor that makes no sense. I don't really know what other explanation there is.

*EDIT*Now I see that my post became the first post of a new page. My response was in regard to people talking about the base not making sense.

The rationale is pretty simple. The SSC PF has her posing for a picture while leaning against a safe in the middle of a marble floor that makes no sense. I don't really know what other explanation there is.

*EDIT*Now I see that my post became the first post of a new page. My response was in regard to people talking about the base not making sense.
I dont know about it not making any sense, I do find it odd that the panther is in that exact position but other than that its not especially out of place. I do think they are making a mistake with her laying down like that though. It basically means you have to display her from one angle.

The position of the panther is pretty typical of those types of decorative sculptures, so that doesn't bother me. And I find most XM statues have only one "true" viewing angle,s o I am used to that I guess. It's a ***** on the display space, though. So is the height of their statues. I'm running out of top shelves for statues over 26"!

I dont know about it not making any sense, I do find it odd that the panther is in that exact position but other than that its not especially out of place. I do think they are making a mistake with her laying down like that though. It basically means you have to display her from one angle.

The pose is my biggest problem with the statue. The only display option doesn't show off her body. With the right arm as it is, most of her torso is covered. Her silhouette is head, blob, legs. If they are adamant about having laying on the cat, they could have picked a different pose that would show off her body better.

black_cat__midnight_snack_by_chrisevenhuis-d46ru44.jpg

marvel_comci__s_black_cat_by_kapow2003.jpg

de9a8ef459a2a86533fae2da1bdd4541-d6uua44.jpg

Well, we already know it has switchout heads and arms, so I'm assuming you are going to be able to display it from either side.

The pose is my biggest problem with the statue. The only display option doesn't show off her body. With the right arm as it is, most of her torso is covered. Her silhouette is head, blob, legs.
Yes! In total agreement, make the pose more provocative while exposing more T&A! Lose the cat, switch the pose
2473761500000578-2898718-image-m-32_1420546126871.jpg

Back