XM Studios Blackcat 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed...I'm digging the model...:)

The statue though...

On one hand it's Black Cat and I could use a Black Cat...this statue looks like it could be really sexy. I'm digging the costume and face on it.

But what I really want is Black Cat in action. She's an active, swinging across the city, jumping across the rooftops kind of character. The SS PF was just BC hanging around. So is this one. Even the ss comiquette. She is a sexy character, but more often than not in the comics she's actually busy...enough statues of her have gone this route.

Hopefully ss as much as I don't like to look to them for it will produce an action BC for their current Spidey PF line. It's very possible to have her be sexy and action packed.

Indeed...I'm digging the model...:)

The statue though...

On one hand it's Black Cat and I could use a Black Cat...this statue looks like it could be really sexy. I'm digging the costume and face on it.

But what I really want is Black Cat in action. She's an active, swinging across the city, jumping across the rooftops kind of character. The SS PF was just BC hanging around. So is this one. Even the ss comiquette. She is a sexy character, but more often than not in the comics she's actually busy...enough statues of her have gone this route.

Hopefully ss as much as I don't like to look to them for it will produce an action BC for their current Spidey PF line. It's very possible to have her be sexy and action packed.

Oh my goodness, nailed the nail so hard it shattered the earth!!

I much prefer her being the badass she actually is! The cat also has too much of the Tweeterhead Catwoman vibe. I'd rather we got to ditch that out, with her in an action pose on tower. She's very well considered a villain, along with the occasional Spidey team up; so the clock tower base would be fitting.

In action or lying on a cat statue ...I'm good with either. As long as BC looks good!

I hate statues with unnecessarily wide or big bases. I can't be the only one who doesn't want to have statues all over his house, am I? :lol

I hate statues with unnecessarily wide or big bases. I can't be the only one who doesn't want to have statues all over his house, am I? :lol

I want my money's worth so the bigger the better. I don't want a disk like many ss x men bases or just a plain rock as the base. XM bases is one huge part of thier sucess. Hope they don't ever change it.

No interest in the base and I echo those saying that Black Cat could use different poses - but as far as I understood, this is going to be sculpted by Jason Smith, same guy who sculpted the Wolverine vs Ninjas. Ergo, looking forward for the sculpt.

Am I the only one who sees too much of this?

902188-catwoman-003.jpg

That Catwoman statue is brilliant and on point.

What XM want to do with Black Cat is a terrible idea altogether.

That Catwoman statue is brilliant and on point.

What XM want to do with Black Cat is a terrible idea altogether.

I agree that's why I feel the XM concept is poor.

Tweeterhead nailed it, and this is fantastic for the 66 maquette line. I just don't see the reason Felicia would be lying on a giant cat. She can be sexy and badass, lying down seems to sexualize her, which is something if I'm saying it. :lol

Back