XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving Blackbolt something fierce. I think it's truly XMs best. I just got Thanos tok and like it a lot. I sold Phoenix and Magneto tho. These two pieces are better in my eyes than Jean and Erik, though Erik is pretty great. I couldn't get over Phoenix's face and arms. Everything else was great though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453884062.534608.jpg

I am loving Blackbolt something fierce. I think it's truly XMs best. I just got Thanos tok and like it a lot. I sold Phoenix and Magneto tho. These two pieces are better in my eyes than Jean and Erik, though Erik is pretty great. I couldn't get over Phoenix's face and arms. Everything else was great though.

View attachment 240716

Congrats brother!
I can't see you in polystone anymore!!! :)
Thanos is actually growing on me more and more. At first I liked him then disliked him now starting to like it again lol.
Btw this is Richard the exiled one. Lol

Some shots of the recently arrived Black Bolt! Excellent piece, and one of XM's best.

Really terrific shots Kris! You managed to highlight the subtle differences in colour between the patterned parts and the rest of the suit, the black detailing, and the small creases of the suit. Bravo! He looks unbelievably good.

Mine's sitting at DHL ready for pick up. If I could only find a reasonable excuse to leave work...

Really terrific shots Kris! You managed to highlight the subtle differences in colour between the patterned parts and the rest of the suit, the black detailing, and the small creases of the suit. Bravo! He looks unbelievably good.

Mine's sitting at DHL ready for pick up. If I could only find a reasonable excuse to leave work...

Thanks!

As far as getting off work...hang nail?

Haha. Iv actually used sick days to make sure I'm home on the pieces I really want.

Just unboxed this guy...

XM did a terrific job. The sculpt is incredible on both BB and the base. The addition of the small hexagon pattern on parts of BB are a great touch, and add depth to a more monochromatic costume. Here are a couple of photos... Unfortunately, photos do not do the paint app justice, at all, as the subtleties of the blue and black are not captured very well.

_DSC1707 (1).jpg_DSC1708 (1).jpg

Overall, this piece is a beast. Very imposing, and commands a lot of attention.

This just went for $790 plus $350 shipping on the bay. After PayPal fees I don't think this guy made a dime. I am waiting it out on this guy. I waited it out on Antman and only paid $700.00 shipped. Be patient my friends.

This just went for $790 plus $350 shipping on the bay. After PayPal fees I don't think this guy made a dime. I am waiting it out on this guy. I waited it out on Antman and only paid $700.00 shipped. Be patient my friends.

Yea these prices are really bottoming out which is nice to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back