XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see there being too much of a demand for the rest personally, and I am getting these two..um three.

Agreed. There MIGHT be some interest in Karnak I guess but not at XM's price points. Gorgon, Triton and Maximus probably don't have enough interest around them.

My post was deleted because I can't sell pre orders here

Last edited by a moderator:
So I do have a small nitpick about this piece... how do all those creases and lines at the base of the neck just disappear when they hit the body. Looks a bit off. I think the top of the chest suit could have used some piping to differentiate the neck, just like they did on the shoulder.

12509035_10153463083293565_8280526523159412780_n.jpg

So I do have a small nitpick about this piece... how do all those creases and lines at the base of the neck just disappear when they hit the body. Looks a bit off. I think the top of the chest suit could have used some piping to differentiate the neck, just like they did on the shoulder.

12509035_10153463083293565_8280526523159412780_n.jpg

Here's my nerd argument but if the body part is supposed to be made of armor or plating it wouldn't crease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone gotten any mail about this being in stock yet? Read somewhere that this was already starting to ship, but I've heard nothing from my side so far.

Paid mine as well. I'm super excited thinking I will have him and Medussa someday in my display. Throw in the new Captain Marvel and I am on my way to a nice cosmic display :yess:

Still not sure if I'll keep it because I like Blackbolt, don't uber love him and I'm trying to pair down my collection to only characters I have strong emotional attachments to, but damn this statue is nice. I love the art direction, which I've been becoming increasingly critical of when it comes to XM.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453534960.851431.jpg

Back