XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing! Can't wait to get mine. It's gonna be awesome posing him with my other PFs. Defenders grouping perhaps?

Can't wait of this bad boy. Got one for myself and one for sale. This with Medusa will be spectacular.

Took another look at the Comic Con pics, this statue is a piece of art. As a fan of the character, I would have never expected for someone to come up with such an awesome design. Pose, attitude, base, switch outs, costume, colors, everything is top notch here, couldn't be happier.

Do the winners get their prize if they're outside the licence area? This licence restriction sucks it's made collecting xm a nightmare.

I think so because it is in essence a design that they got credit for. So they in essence worked on the statue and like the artists / sculptors / licensor they get a statue. XM is not selling it to him / her in this regard. I don't see why that should be problem if anyone thinks that it is.

I think two of the three people that won live in the respective territories that XM can sell to however. Man...I was so close to winning that Black Bolt contest. My pose design at least is somewhat similar to the Black Bolt we are gonna get.

I am excited about the contest for 2016 (according to Shorudan). I hope it's for a Predator or Transformers G1 concept..............wait for it....................wait for it..................

It's easy to forget XM held that fan design contest and then executed. Mind blowing really

The left eye in that pic looks derpy. Looking for pics btw, one of my most expected pieces

Back