XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That response from ST can't be accurate. I was there before the po and was ready when it started. I had the site load fine when refreshing but not once did it show BB. I looked on the main page, the preorder page, and the XM page. He wasn't there for me. All I saw was Splinter, some key chain things, and chop sticks...Lol

Maybe they pulled it out so people stop crashing their site, then they just made up that excuse lol

I have no doubt they pulled it after it sold out to give the server some rest. I wished they'd stop announcing the po time so far in advance. They said they'd start doing a 5 min warning at a random time but I guess they backed off it.

I have no doubt they pulled it after it sold out to give the server some rest. I wished they'd stop announcing the po time so far in advance. They said they'd start doing a 5 min warning at a random time but I guess they backed off it.

That would be awesome.
Oh well, I guess I will have to wait for an XM piece that I like, and try again.

Yeah I liked what ST did with Wolverine. A email 5 minutes before po time. Or just don't announce the po time like Thanos.

Sounds expensive also you life in the netherlands! So that means your a big fan of the inhumans so like we say in the netherlands: goed zo!

Probably gonna very expensive but it's worth it :wink1: Until XM Europe is not shipping to the Netherlands this is the only option. Also have XM statues on PO?

Yeah I liked what ST did with Wolverine. A email 5 minutes before po time. Or just don't announce the po time like Thanos.

Wolverine PO time was known ahead of time, I know because I set my alarm like a day before. They then sent the email as a reminder, but they did for all the XM pieces back then.

I agree. They did it that way starting out and changed it with Phoenix. Of coarse I have a job where I can play close attention so random times benefit me. I get that others need to make arrangements.

Probably gonna very expensive but it's worth it :wink1: Until XM Europe is not shipping to the Netherlands this is the only option. Also have XM statues on PO?

Well i did like BB but for me its just to much at secret compas, its gonna be worse at ebay so i think you made the right decision, However if i miss medusa I will be tempted!
Do you mean if I have more xm statues then Yes my list: black widow, jean grey , MS marvel, she Hulk
Medusa DD elektra Are on my to get list and spidey MJ dio for the distant future.

I agree. They did it that way starting out and changed it with Phoenix. Of coarse I have a job where I can play close attention so random times benefit me. I get that others need to make arrangements.

Yeah I liked those early po days. Had a few hours or even days in some cases. Then Phoenix hit and it's been downhill ever since. Oh well, can't complain I've been lucky to secure a few.

Well i did like BB but for me its just to much at secret compas, its gonna be worse at ebay so i think you made the right descision! However if i miss medusa i
I will be tempted!
Do you mean if I have more xm statues then Yes my list: black widow, jean grey , MS marvel, she Hulk
Medusa DD elektra Are on my to get list and spidey MJ dio for the distant future.

That is quite a list! Goed bezig :hi5: I myself only have Thanos and now Blackbolt on pre-order. A month to prepare for Medusa then, good luck!

That is quite a list! Goed bezig :hi5: I myself only have Thanos and now Blackbolt on pre-order. A month to prepare for Medusa then, good luck!

Well thanos will look Great its a good black bolt vs thanos thing, yes well to you too if you want her atleast.

Well thanos will look Great its a good black bolt vs thanos thing, yes well to you too if you want her atleast.

Silverine, as you probably know, I live in Germany:wink1: If you need something from XM EU site, just let me know, we can arrange something. You can just come and pick up the statue even if you want.

So like I said if you ever want something from their site, just let me know.

Silverine, as you probably know, I live in Germany:wink1: If you need something from XM EU site, just let me know, we can arrange something. You can just come and pick up the statue even if you want.

So like I said if you ever want something from their site, just let me know.

Hey mate thanks alot and who knows! :)
and if something like that happens i can see mags and wolverine for real haha you got some real grails mate!

That response from ST can't be accurate. I was there before the po and was ready when it started. I had the site load fine when refreshing but not once did it show BB. I looked on the main page, the preorder page, and the XM page. He wasn't there for me. All I saw was Splinter, some key chain things, and chop sticks...Lol

My computer nerd powers are in a bit different area, but I wonder if it had something to do with caching. Like the server was overloaded and for some reason you were getting served an old page. You weren't the only one that reported never seeing it. But obviously others like myself saw it (even when it was hard or impossible to get through and buy it). So there is some difference in the web page you were served vs what was sent to my browser.

I totally agree that what ST said is not applicable to what you and others experienced with not seeing it at all. But there is some other technical reason going on that I am just not sure about.

I didn't see it either but chances are that the CS guys at ST don't really know what's going on. I'd dare to say that their IT guy doesn't know either, probably.

Back