XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too late guys, cause Ive been chatting with ST, and they said this has already been corrected and someone else bought it already :rotfl what a joke!!!!

I had in cart but, i gess 1 sec to late will i get over this I will if I can score medusa :p if I miss her hope is gone haha

Also I have nothing to cry about I am a newbie who scored Phoenix MS marvel she hulk as 1st timer at ST they are Great only problem is not enought statues to please Everyone its that simple

I had in cart but, i gess 1 sec to late will i get over this I will if I can score medusa :p if I miss her hope is gone haha

Also I have nothing to cry about I am a newbie who scored Phoenix MS marvel she hulk as 1st timer at ST they are Great only problem is not enought statues to please Everyone its that simple

Yeah same here bud :p I'm a newbie that scored on Thanos and now this one...I'm feeling so lucky :$

First one I've missed from ST that I was on time for.

Still have one more avenue for blackbolt. Hopefully that pulls through!

Well on the brightside the new guys can now answer the new how do I get xm questions

I got one, but think it was more just luck. The only "extra" thing I tried was to turn off image loading in chrome. So things were loading without any pictures and I had to just look for Black Bolt wording. Once i got to his order page, I turned images back on just in case the order page would look too weird without.

Just luck and tons of refresh. Around 8:55 I started getting the server overload messages. Just kept clicking. Eventually it first appeared on the XM page. I clicked on it to load the BB page, and started getting overloads. Kept reloading. Eventually got to his page. Got overload error trying to put it in cart. Kept clicking.. same story every step. I never had a step go smoothly.

Doubt I was doing anything different than everyone else. Just roll of the dice in getting through and getting their server to respond to my page inputs vs everyone else.

Back