XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about the glitches, guys!

Congrats to those who got one!

It is strange that some couldn't see BB on the website. Don't see how that would happen ...some see it and others can't. Unless there was a head count limit of some kind on the order page. If its max'd out, then others can't load the page to see it. When a person leaves the order page, another can reload the order page to see it. I can't be sure ...just my speculation.

I am glad to score one :) It will be my first xm statue.

Time to hunt for the older release..

Question for people that ordered via Simply Toys, was there an option for a one-time payment with 10% reduction?

Question for people that ordered via Simply Toys, was there an option for a one-time payment with 10% reduction?

I never saw any different payment choice. However, I honestly was just clicking to get through and order one that I didn't focus on it.

I think he'll be at least a $2000 statue and probably more later on. Marvel is gearing up to make the Inhumans a large part of their comic and cinematic universes so I expect his value is going to jump.

If it wasn't there I'm sure you can contact them and they'd let you pay in full to get the discount.

Thanks for the info guys:wink1: I have sent them a mail already. Maybe after seeing what XM pieces are selling for, they decided to take a bigger piece of the pie:)

We haven't really seen where the upper tier of XM statues will fall in aftermarket price yet. Magneto is the king and for good reason. There isn't another licensed 1/4 scale of him out there and the statue is just epic in concept/quality/ES. Thanos and Phoenix fall into the Magneto level. Thor has a ton of switch outs, but the SS PF many prefer over the XM version, so I think he'll dip right below the other 3. Thor is an A list character so he can exceed expectations/demand. I think BB will hover around $1800-$2k. If the Inhumans movie really showcases him and its good then his demand will climb.

I think he'll be at least a $2000 statue and probably more later on. Marvel is gearing up to make the Inhumans a large part of their comic and cinematic universes so I expect his value is going to jump.
Yeah you're right with the upcoming movies that will for sure inflate the price, and the fact that he's flawless. :D I still can't believe I scored him , I seriously can not wait to get him . And I better enjoy it because I probably won't be as lucky with other releases haha :p

I got mine secured before the ST po yesterday. I was trying to get one through ST to finally get to the 5 XM statue Mark so maybe, just maybe, I could get some early preorders in and not have to have statues here there and everywhere. Good thing I did because the ST website gave me the screw job last night. I felt like Brett Hart after Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon screwed him over for the belt years ago. I honestly have no idea why I couldn't even see the BB item page.

I got mine secured before the ST po yesterday. I was trying to get one through ST to finally get to the 5 XM statue Mark so maybe, just maybe, I could get some early preorders in and not have to have statues here there and everywhere. Good thing I did because the ST website gave me the screw job last night. I felt like Brett Hart after Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon screwed him over for the belt years ago. I honestly have no idea why I couldn't even see the BB item page.

Love the Bret Heart Reference lol..I can def relate to that since BB was in my Cart, then it says product not available..it sucks cause I was that close to my 1st 1/4 statue

The reason you didn't see the BB page is quoted here by ST FB "when the last piece was sold, the system took the listing out from site. We have since relisted the item on the site indicating that it has sold out.". So by the time you got on the site, BB was already sold out.

Back