Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know dude. I'd be careful with that and don't be disappointed when he doesn't arrive and you have to go through the PayPal process to get your money back.

He is approximately $650 usd retail plus about $300 usd for shipping from Singapore.

Yeah that's why I originally asked if I should be scared. Well there's always chances, win some, lose some.

I just won one of these on eBay for only $570 total. Should I be scared? Like is there gonna be any major tax, customs and duty fees?

Sounds almost too good to be true (and probably a scam) BUT I hope I'm wrong. Good luck. If it is true, it is a great price.

Yeah that's why I originally asked if I should be scared. Well there's always chances, win some, lose some.

Brace yourself because I've been keeping an eye out for these Singapore guys who have been selling these xm statues and there has been numerous ones for months with 10 or less feedback with no evidence of them ever selling stuff and they are all frauds. Be prepared to contact PayPal because you most likely aren't getting this statue. I would be shocked if you do. Sorry man.

No it's from Singapore actually lol. It was kind of a spontaneous, impulse buy. From what I've been reading it shouldn't be more than around $20-$50 though right?

Bugger!!! If shipping is included in the sale then the tax will be small amount maybe $50 max. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. I do know you have to pay tax on XM piece's but it's not much really if anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well someone else must've taken care of everything yesterday lol. Cause on the same day that the Black Panther auction ended someone else won their XM Blackbolt auction at $610. This morning though the guys account was removed and I called and they refunded me in full right away. I mean I knew I'd be able to get refunded if it didn't work out. But anyways. . . Yeah they sent me an email in broken English saying not to worry that they're account had been removed cause they had no idea why and that they had already shipped my statue. (So I didn't believe that obviously) but asked for a tracking number anyway. They didn't give one so that's when I called and eBay literally credited me back within like 30 seconds of being on the phone with them.

But hey I mean who knows maybe it was real. Cause I mean that's just what the bidding ended at was $570. I was surprised that mine was the highest once it ended and I had seen it. But whatever questions there were about the seller, the Blackbolt buyer must've cracked the case all on their own. . . . Hopefully that all made sense lol.

And thanks anyway guys for the care!! 😁

Oh thanks brother. Yeah it's not even a big deal at all. I didn't need to be spending that much money anyway. Getting charged for Groot this Thursday. So I mean that's plenty right there lol.

Just out of curiosity is there any customs out there for Black Panther

I think Black Panther would be a good reveal this year! Movie version 100%

Back