Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grumpy, I think it was asked before, but do you work for XM or just a fan? Serious question. You're always so in-tune with picture updates, etc.

I´m just a fan and a good friend with many XM collectors. I have my own XM Europe group on facebook. The pictures i posted from BP are from last year, found them in an old folder.

Short, it´s fun sharing and interacting with many collectors. I have the time to do it, not every day. Just do what let you feel good, that´s all. :hi5:

It really is a great movie. People are saying it’s not dark enough. But it doesn’t have to be. Blade was a great movie and the tone of that movie suited the theme of the movie with violence and bloody splatter which wasn’t that much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to see the movie in about 2 hours with my 2 sons (they're off of school for Presidents Day). I'm hoping it's good. This XM Black Panther is amazing though. Bel just crushed this sculpt. I'm also a big fan of Koto's BP as well. My only nitpick with both pieces is that I wish the capes were removable. I like my BP sans cape. Especially when he's in action.

It really is a great movie. People are saying it’s not dark enough. But it doesn’t have to be. Blade was a great movie and the tone of that movie suited the theme of the movie with violence and bloody splatter which wasn’t that much

Venom should be dark. Fits the character. Wolverine dark. BP, maybe he is half half haha

They need to do another Black Panther now lol. Pleeeeaaaassssseeee [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yea...loved the movie, too.

It was really good. So proud of Marvel ...it was a long time coming.

They need to do another Black Panther now lol. Pleeeeaaaassssseeee [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm hoping SOMEONE does because I don't think I can keep Black Panther out of my collection for much longer.

Yea, I agree. This Black Panther statue is all kinds of awesome!

What's stopping you from getting the XM version? its fantastic!

TBH, not much. And the more I talk and don't act, the more the price goes up.

A part of me wishes the cape was removable, I guess, but that's just me being picky.

Again, it goes back to....I don't know why I haven't gotten it yet. :lol

Since SS got Daniel, why not make hiim do another BP haha

They bloody should. The films been a success. Hell even Harbottle would do a good job if planned right

Does seems likely for SSC to do a new BP but that would be a movie version which is not my preference when it comes to statues.

Back