Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Alex Huang

"The men in black is arrived!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17361845_111770657835csupb.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks superb. Probably better display with a light background wall

Damn ...still no pics of Black Panther's back without his cape?!

Hoping someone that already has BP can provide that pic.....

You must be in Singapore ....because those shipper boxes don't even look beat up. And you must be picking up your statues directly from XM ...because I see a hand-truck with an XM label on it. Congrats!

When you put your Black Panther together ...please take pics of him without the cape. More specifically pics of his back without the cape ...so we can see how his cape attaches to his body. Thanks!

Grumpy Bear these pics are painful to look at. Why are you torturing us with these beautiful images. Can't wait to have him soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another exceptional piece by XM to add to my Avengers collection. Mine should be shipping soon. :)

Just got BP from XM, and really really happy with it. This gotta be Top 3 XM statues for me. IMO it is the best BP statue in the market, no doubt. This needs to be displayed on top shelf. It's amazing, man XM nailed it big time, very excited, wow.

Just got BP from XM, and really really happy with it. This gotta be Top 3 XM statues for me. IMO it is the best BP statue in the market, no doubt. This needs to be displayed on top shelf. It's amazing, man XM nailed it big time, very excited, wow.

Wow good job Mamba. Looks good on that shelf can't wait to get mine now seriously pumped for this bad boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I can still get this from my local supplier and with reward points, I can grab it for around £740....but I was supposed to have rules!

Back