Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a definite "buy" for me. Loved it from the very beginning!

I need to comment by myself on this, hold your breath!!!! AWESOME!!!!! :pray:

Pictures from Brian Papini

"Another Home Run by XM Studios!!

Thank you XM for putting out another amazing piece! Every time I get a new XM piece I say this one is my favorite and then another one comes and I go now this one is my favorite! Thank you Ben and Ang for creating these works of art!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

15iuz2.jpg

1a9ku29.jpg

2yvucq.jpg

3n0umv.jpg

4f4u28.jpg

5cdu2q.jpg

6h8uqx.jpg

7czuir.jpg

I need to comment by myself on this, hold your breath!!!! AWESOME!!!!! :pray:

Pictures from Brian Papini

"Another Home Run by XM Studios!!

Thank you XM for putting out another amazing piece! Every time I get a new XM piece I say this one is my favorite and then another one comes and I go now this one is my favorite! Thank you Ben and Ang for creating these works of art!"

15iuz2.jpg

1a9ku29.jpg

2yvucq.jpg

3n0umv.jpg

4f4u28.jpg

5cdu2q.jpg

6h8uqx.jpg

7czuir.jpg

OMG OMG this just looks insane! Fantastic pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get enough of how good this piece is. This and the New Punisher look so amazing

Damn it! I need to get mine already! Those pics just make me miss something I haven't even received yet ....

Didn't expect it to be such a massive statue! the base is amazing, mixed media with rope is nice touch. The unmasked head is probably the best unmasked xm has ever produced even better then Magnetos. The cape is majestic amazing job by Mr. Bel, the nails are real metal along with spear and necklace. Over I give this statue a 10/10, Amazing sculpt amazing production and paint very happy with this statue and in my eyes a perfect comic representation of the character.

Where are buyers from the US getting theirs from? Are there any trusted/reliable sellers that get them from country of origin and are taking orders?

Radd Titan unboxing:

Where are buyers from the US getting theirs from? Are there any trusted/reliable sellers that get them from country of origin and are taking orders?

I was wondering about this too. Looks like BBTS is a good alternative source for collectors in the USA.

I was wondering about this too. Looks like BBTS is a good alternative source for collectors in the USA.

They have some, but rarely ever the pre-orders, only in-stock leftovers like Sideshow's $25 promo code fodder.

They have some, but rarely ever the pre-orders, only in-stock leftovers like Sideshow's $25 promo code fodder.

Secretcompassonline usually do the pre orders for all XM statues. Their prices are quite steep though.

There has been zero for us guys in Australia. Then a new seller popped up on XM Facebook page being a distributor so at least now we have one seller. Not sure if they are official though because of licensing

Pictures from Mike Misterski

"Latest arrival from XM, the King of Wakanda! Another solid entry in the Marvel Universe from XM. Black Panther has never looked better IMO. XM's attention to detail is on full display here. From the texturing of his costume and mask to the intricate carvings on his spear and claw marks from his claws, this one is BP at his finest. The unmasked portrait might be the best male head sculpt to date from XM.

Special thanks go out to XM. They have been coming fast and furious lately from XM and rumor has it three more will be arriving in April. Where am I going to put them all?? Mercy XM, Mercy!"

107ufh.jpg

2hmuvj.jpg

3xmurz.jpg

43eu8j.jpg

5mgu3e.jpg

6vgu6x.jpg

7h7ugd.jpg

8lyu2j.jpg

9i0ugh.jpg

106kurj.jpg

11fdu97.jpg