Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way when it comes to Cinemaquette. I quit buying from them as their prices now are pathetic. They just don't do enough to my liking either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Way too many new statues out there and for much better value and friendlier to our wallet haha

The way Prime 1 is working nowadays, I think I might have found my 'new Sideshow'. I'll still always buy from Sideshow, but it's nice seeing someone else in the game.

The way Prime 1 is working nowadays, I think I might have found my 'new Sideshow'. I'll still always buy from Sideshow, but it's nice seeing someone else in the game.
It's just nice to have options. This way if you don't like a piece by SSC you can just wait until Prime, IS, or XM release the character. The reverse holds true as well if you're not thrilled with an XM, IA, or Prime release. Hell, just look at Green Goblin. You can get the SSC, IA, or the upcoming XM GG. There's a lot of options nowadays.

It's just nice to have options. This way if you don't like a piece by SSC you can just wait until Prime, IS, or XM release the character. The reverse holds true as well if you're not thrilled with an XM, IA, or Prime release. Hell, just look at Green Goblin. You can get the SSC, IA, or the upcoming XM GG. There's a lot of options nowadays.

Now, I've got to get out of my head about 'oh, I can ONLY collect Sideshow.' Meaning, mixing and matching companies. It sounds weird, but it definitely makes me hesitate. Thankfully, I plunged with Prime already, so it helped break the ice.

Yes, and save our wallet in a way bc I end up not po anything and wait to see what's coming next haha

Now, I've got to get out of my head about 'oh, I can ONLY collect Sideshow.' Meaning, mixing and matching companies. It sounds weird, but it definitely makes me hesitate. Thankfully, I plunged with Prime already, so it helped break the ice.

I already started mixing and matching awhile ago. I have the XM Thanos and Magneto mixed in with my SSC collection. I certainly have no problem adding 1/4 Prime 1 pieces to the mix. I did the same with my Bowen collection. Mixed in Koto (Spidey, Black Panther, and Magneto), SSC's Ultron COM and HULK vs Surfer dio, and the diamond select/Art Asylum Green Goblin. I don't mind mixing and matching so long as pieces don't look glaringly out of place.

I already started mixing and matching awhile ago. I have the XM Thanos and Magneto mixed in with my SSC collection. I certainly have no problem adding 1/4 Prime 1 pieces to the mix. I did the same with my Bowen collection. Mixed in Koto (Spidey, Black Panther, and Magneto), SSC's Ultron COM and HULK vs Surfer dio, and the diamond select/Art Asylum Green Goblin. I don't mind mixing and matching so long as pieces don't look glaringly out of place.

Yeah good on you man no discrimination there.

Nice. :rock

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it. For me, I think it's just 'shock' that they're more to statues than Sideshow - and that these 'newcomers' in some ways are even better than Sideshow. I see that now and am going to take advantage of it. Because it's so hard for us in the US to get XM, I think Prime will be my go-to. As awesome as XM is, it's not worth the risk, especially when I have Prime. And already owning a Prime piece, I can say without a doubt they can hang with the big boys, and might just be the best out there.

Nice. :rock

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it. For me, I think it's just 'shock' that they're more to statues than Sideshow - and that these 'newcomers' in some ways are even better than Sideshow. I see that now and am going to take advantage of it. Because it's so hard for us in the US to get XM, I think Prime will be my go-to. As awesome as XM is, it's not worth the risk, especially when I have Prime. And already owning a Prime piece, I can say without a doubt they can hang with the big boys, and might just be the best out there.

Your 100% right. Especially if you have issue which I must admit are very low with XM pieces. The piece of mind with Prime. Not having to pay these large tax and shipping would work in your favour sticking with Prime 1. They are creating some amazing stuff

Your 100% right. Especially if you have issue which I must admit are very low with XM pieces. The piece of mind with Prime. Not having to pay these large tax and shipping would work in your favour sticking with Prime 1. They are creating some amazing stuff

If I could get a hold of XM easier, I definitely would, but I have a feeling Prime will be stepping up. I look forward to seeing what they have coming with Spidey and Venom....

Pictures from Leon YI at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14956370_107450262598w5bz8.jpg

14906946_107523189257vjzqf.jpg

14980685_107452519264fmxob.jpg

Dropped into their studio recently and saw this. Blew me away. Wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was. This and Mysterio have me wanting to reach for my wallot. Mysterio is another sleeper that looks stunning in person..

Nice pics as usual Black Panther looks amazing and Black Bolt just fantastic

Dropped into their studio recently and saw this. Blew me away. Wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was. This and Mysterio have me wanting to reach for my wallot. Mysterio is another sleeper that looks stunning in person..

Stop rubbing it in. :( j/k

Did you get a tour invite or something?

The owners are friendly and open. I chatted with them at the ICC. They welcome collectors to pop by.

Asdf, I forgot. Are you US-based or elsewhere? I think you have a few XM pieces, and was curious if you get directly or not.

Back