Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends. I think it depends on who ordered first etc. it does seem far apart though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's basically 4-6 months-ish. That seems like a pretty big deal. That would suck to get the second wave, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Picture from Guangyu Shi at SHCC 2016
(Strong contrast)

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14963356_1310468322320qomo.jpg

14947485_131046848232p7rzm.jpg

LMAO Can't hate Batman lol. He needs that convincing drug...to be honest though I like Black Panther more than the rest. Just not as much as Batman yet lol. Who knows maybe great things will happen with Black Panther like how marvel really pushed Iron Man.

He's been hangin out too long in the Marvel section hahaha

Possibly! I kinda look at things from both universes. I love marvel. But I also love DC. Both have great heroes and Bad guys. The Joker is my number one villain of all time. A close second hmm nope still Joker.

Wuuotttt.... Must poison you to Like Batman more than hahaha

LMAO Can't hate Batman lol. He needs that convincing drug...to be honest though I like Black Panther more than the rest. Just not as much as Batman yet lol. Who knows maybe great things will happen with Black Panther like how marvel really pushed Iron Man.

Possibly! I kinda look at things from both universes. I love marvel. But I also love DC. Both have great heroes and Bad guys. The Joker is my number one villain of all time. A close second hmm nope still Joker.

I like Batman, but I'm just not much of a devoted fan. You guys would probably run circles around my knowledge base. I know the movies. I know the DC animated movies and TV shows, but that's it. :lol

Back