Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope not. I really do want a 1/4 scale Black Panther.

I certainly don't want to dash any hope you have of ordering the piece but...
...Given the elaborate (big) base, high shipping costs, difficulty securing XM pieces at retail (if you're lucky enough to find someone to order this through), and a fairly high retail cost (due to that big base), I wouldn't count on scoring this piece for much less than 1K. Shipping alone to the U.S. should run around $300. This is just the unfortunate aspect of being an international XM collector outside their selling region. Whatever you do, good luck scoring a 1/4 BP for your collection.

...Given the elaborate (big) base, high shipping costs, difficulty securing XM pieces at retail (if you're lucky enough to find someone to order this through), and a fairly high retail cost (due to that big base), I wouldn't count on scoring this piece for much less than 1K. Shipping alone to the U.S. should run around $300. This is just the unfortunate aspect of being an international XM collector outside their selling region. Whatever you do, good luck scoring a 1/4 BP for your collection.

big pieces can run 450.00 on shipping :gah:

Good googly goo! I did not know this. Wow! This $&@! Sucks. Lol. Oh well, I'm still paying close attention to this one. Thanks for the info!

Don't listen to CBG, that number is completely made up.

Lol the things he comes up with ����

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeah, all of his XM pieces were shipped to him from the US. He bought them in the aftermarket from peeps who live State side. He has no clue how much shipping is from Singapore.

Yeah, all of his XM pieces were shipped to him from the US. He bought them in the aftermarket from peeps who live State side. He has no clue how much shipping is from Singapore.

Exactly that is why I need to find the real shipping for the big xm pieces like phoenix and Thanos. I want to use the most reasonable shipping methods from you all. Please post the cost when you all get the actual shipping from singapore :wave

Exactly that is why I need to find the real shipping for the big xm pieces like phoenix and Thanos. I want to use the most reasonable shipping methods from you all. Please post the cost when you all get the actual shipping from singapore :wave

My actual shipping cost for XM Phoenix was 335 SGD or roughly $250 USD. My actual shipping cost for XM Wolverine was 245 SGD or roughly $185 USD. Both were shipped via FedEx from Singapore to Arizona, US.

However, it all depends on who is shipping your item. Some sources have reduced rates due to their volume or amount of business they do with the shipping company. I'm sure there are examples of lower and higher costs compared to mine simply because of business discounts on shipping (or lack thereof) or the carrier they use.

Then quit posting that shipping charges on large XM pieces can cost $450. You obviously don't know so stop posting shipping quotes.

Thanks again for all of the info. Again, I'm keeping my eye on this one. Would love to add him to my collection. IF I get him, he'll be my first XM statue.

I already have the Bowen Modern version and I've preordered the Koto. This would be my last piece to purchase. (Of course, I say that now.)

Oh yeah!!!!

"He is coming......" XM FB

1929782_1630150067205686_2718657364364387984_n.jpg

See that?! XM is so thorough, they sculpt BP's skeleton inside the statue. And people question the pricing of these statues. Sheesh!

HaHa! Seriously tho, I'm excited to see some updates. I'm tracking this one closely.

She that?! XM is so thorough, they sculpt BP's skeleton inside the statue. And people question the pricing of these statues. Sheesh!

HaHa! Seriously tho, I'm excited to see some updates. I'm tracking this one closely.

Uh, you do know it is still a 3-D drawing right?

Concept for this looks awesome. Should be a great piece. No face to worry about lol

Back