Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice now I don't need to look for the SS BP anymore this looks better and the base is stunning as usual with XM. Their bases are so creative and loaded with stunning details. I'm getting so spoiled with all the XM xtras like the fully sculpted details, bases loaded with creativity / details, and the nice poses. Not to mention so many cool switch out parts. I really am starting to feel like SS is becoming the new bigger Bowen. I mean look at the jean and emma bases just a round circle for 450.00 on a statue now heading towards the 500.00 to 600.00 a pf price. Sure some by SS I still love like the Lobo and WW. But we get a few like that by SS if lucky and if we can get it in one piece with no broken parts or qc issues on the eyes etc... Then no replacements if an issue occurs like 70% of the time is so frustrating. With XM I have not even heard of a single broken statue from shipping or QC issue? That is what we call quality and XM keeps this hobby so exciting! every-time XM puts out a pic or statue It's so much fun to enjoy the statue and not having to go through the lottery process in hopes of owning a wanted statue from a year or more ago only to come broken with no replacements. On the good side is now I can buy less from SS now, I just don't feel the rush for them anymore after seeing statues like Thanos, phoenix compared to the SS jean grey, wolverine I just can't get one I like from them after 3 different ones, compared to XM killing it with characters I don't even consider or like making really want to po it. That's crazy! How is XM doing this to us???? I feel like I get the next high with each XM release :lol

Looks great in concept! No doubt!

Can't wait to see the 3D rendering. And I hope it closely matches this concept art.

Wow.. These XM folks draw up some amazing concepts. Masterpiece after Masterpiece. I'd love to own some of their work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on, Marker! I did too. Can't go wrong with the Koto BP ...and this.

I have been searching for the Sideshow Black Panther statue but did not want to pay over $1K for it. Will be picking this one up.

I have been searching for the Sideshow Black Panther statue but did not want to pay over $1K for it. Will be picking this one up.

This one will probably cost you close to 1K as well once shipping charges to the U.S. are factored in.

Never liked the ss version enough. This one might be a go if the full reveal pics looks great. Somehow I think all XM products looks great no paint issues. No googley eyes on this guy. Lol

Personally, I'm not too big of the stance. But not because it looks awkward, but I just prefer my pieces museum style and erected. I can't stand kneeling, crouching, sitting, or pouncing poses.

But aside from my personal feeling, this looks ****ing amazing; if I knew more of the character I'd be all for it. Wish XM was given the sly with the X-Men line. I imagine Disney wanted to be punishing and decided to use the inferior and shotty pieces to be made (erhm SS...)[I only collect SS, so this is a disclaimer before somebody goes all psycho on me :lol]. Would have been sick to see XM take on Storm. Would she have been with the X-Men or Panther? I hate what-ifs. :(

Personally, I'm not too big of the stance. But not because it looks awkward, but I just prefer my pieces museum style and erected. I can't stand kneeling, crouching, sitting, or pouncing poses.

But aside from my personal feeling, this looks ****ing amazing; if I knew more of the character I'd be all for it. Wish XM was given the sly with the X-Men line. I imagine Disney wanted to be punishing and decided to use the inferior and shotty pieces to be made (erhm SS...)[I only collect SS, so this is a disclaimer before somebody goes all psycho on me :lol]. Would have been sick to see XM take on Storm. Would she have been with the X-Men or Panther? I hate what-ifs. :(

Erected. Tee hee. I really want this. This is the pose I think the SSC piece should of had... This is a predator stance!

I'd prefer some other pose than BP crouched over for the hundredth statue but this one is done so well judging by the concept art.

As much as I love BP and think him and Storm should've never been broken up, I would've rather XM did a Storm to companion their Jean Grey Phoenix statue...followed by Cyclops and Nightcrawler...but like you said, what ifs...

Erected. Tee hee.

:exactly:
:goodpost:

Lmao

Back