XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prob get it if it were a DC Play Arts Kai or something... XM, nope. Don't have that kind of money to spend on statues like these. And I honestly believe that's the general perception around here.
Generally, some people do have that kind of money and find this to be a unique work of art

Looks really cool. I love the Bruce Wayne head sculpt and the flowing cape. In U.S. though so this will probably be at least $1500 out of the gate to get.

Its also worth noting people are paying double because of the low es. If they raise the es, some of the demand will go away. People in this hobby tend to want what they can't have.

Exactly. XM please don't change. Keep the excitement going. There will always be people complaing about not buying these on time. They have plenty of time to just PO but decided to wait until it's all gone. Can't blame XM for that.

The funny thing is XM caught everyone off guard and when Magneto came out a lot of people were blindsided and missed him especially with the low ES and just not knowing about XM. I ended up buying him aftermarket but now for this Batman line and all the other products (Venom, Boba Fett), I have connected with friends in the region who can Pre-Order statues for me. Yes I am still going to be paying a higher premium but not crazy Ebay prices. :)

The funny thing is XM caught everyone off guard and when Magneto came out a lot of people were blindsided and missed him especially with the low ES and just not knowing about XM. I ended up buying him aftermarket but now for this Batman line and all the other products (Venom, Boba Fett), I have connected with friends in the region who can Pre-Order for me. Yes I am still going to be paying a higher premium but not crazy Ebay prices. If you miss out now, no one blame but urself ;)

Well said, there's no one to blame otherwise. But back on batman do we know what the ES will be? 999 again? Please XM :D

XMs mission is to make all pieces ES 999 or less no matter what license. It isnt because of licensing, its how they do business. It was in their mission statement i forget where though.

This is by far the best batman statue to date. The level of detail on that suit and layering is insane. Dont count on SS being any sort of competitor with this. XM will perfect this with QC and paint app. Its already ahead of the game and we know their paint game is not to mess with. All the switch out options.... by far the best!

Was thinking about it all day at work. Good sign!

The suit is close enough to most mainstream Batman suits, especially without shoulder pads and with the standard cowl or unmasked portrait. The abdomen is close to the Nolan suits, hi tech details and textures are similar to modern and videogame suits, and Batman as a character ties perfectly with the oriental theme.
I agree that out of all the Batman sculpts out there, this is the most impressive, maybe even more than Prime1's versions.

Careful, there is a lot of scammer lurking around. Best send money toward Mr. Green. He promise to put you on waitlist forever n ever n ever.

Oh I'm sure. That's why it's great that PayPal covers you for 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is the same guy who made the magneto? Wow! Didn't even know this until someone told me. I may feel so bad later if I want it. Now I have too many bats on PO so I must pass. Tough call for sure. This thing will look insane when it comes out with the sculpted cape. Will be massive in size. I wonder if I should PO this and dump my two ss batmans. Hmmmm...

So this is the same guy who made the magneto? Wow! Didn't even know this until someone told me. I may feel so bad later if I want it. Now I have too many bats on PO so I must pass. Tough call for sure. This thing will look insane when it comes out with the sculpted cape. Will be massive in size. I wonder if I should PO this and dump my two ss batmans. Hmmmm...

Id easy say "CYA" to those two SS batmans for this. With switch out options there ridiculous different scenarios of display. And qaulity will be magneto level

Yea, I would, too ...id say bye to the two SS Batman. This already looks amazing ...and its not even painted, yet.

Id easy say "CYA" to those two SS batmans for this. With switch out options there ridiculous different scenarios of display. And qaulity will be magneto level

Yea, I would, too ...id say bye to the two SS Batman. This already looks amazing ...and its not even painted, yet.

Lol errr so hard to decide also I'm a bit late too. Oh well if I really wanted this I would have PO already, my own fault if I miss this.

Back