XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's crack with this then any ideas with when it will be up for preorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on this one gonna give it a shot [emoji959] if I get one I get one if not then it is what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I hope this one is easier to get with all of the naysayers.

I can grant you, not. Thought the same and glad I jumped on it as soon as I've seen the artworks, my sources went dry weeks ago. People can moan all they want but this is an asian reimagination of a super famous character, done by an asian company whose main market is asia. There's no way this will not sell. The killer sculpt and switch out that make this Batman more classical are just the icing.

I can grant you, not. Thought the same and glad I jumped on it as soon as I've seen the artworks, my sources went dry weeks ago. People can moan all they want but this is an asian reimagination of a super famous character, done by an asian company whose main market is asia. There's no way this will not sell. The killer sculpt and switch out that make this Batman more classical are just the icing.

Waaat? I already missed out?! People are preordering preorders? D:

Not sure to be honest, I only heard a pair of guys and between the interest list they had already and the fact that a number of this Batman pieces were sold at STGCC, they told me they're pretty much full now. There are others tho, so not sure about their allocation. Sure thing is, this is selling much better than what people think.

i'm not surprised that this is already sold at most places. this is the most original take on batman i have ever seen in statue form. that coupled with the insane number of switch out parts makes it very desirable to anyone that likes batman, which is just about everybody!

I'm not missing out on this.

I'm done collecting, sold all the dollies and ended up with only one display figure that I'll never sell. But this is something that I must get. Will be the last, with a freaking bang.

There's absolutely zero better Bat/Statues out there for my money.

Its not sold out to regular buyers. Its the preorders to the Premiere members that have sold. Those numbers are already allocated.

Same ol XM story. If you want this you should have already made arrangements or should make em. The odds are highly against you the longer you wait

Same ol XM story. If you want this you should have already made arrangements or should make em. The odds are highly against you the longer you wait

Theres nothing a regular buyer can do until it officially opens for PO. Only the Premiere members get to pre-pre-order.

Ugh, that was the whole drama before. End Result was that official distributors couldn't ship to US either. So most of now have a middleman, someone who gets them from a dealer and charges a handling mark up to ship to the US. It is expensive but for some of us, a necessary evil. Question becomes who is the middleman. Well...good luck there. To many rats about looking to cause drama

Back