XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 6 months but come on these won't be out until a year or more. Let's be real here. Also if you're in the last batch might as well be much longer.

Reading on paypal. Buy protection only works if you open dispute within 45 days.
think that sucks. Maybe total transaction time it takes paypal to help you out is 180 days when you open a dispute... unless someone can point me in a better direction

Initially, and when I knew that XM hands are tied when it comes to produce a comic Batman, and they had to create their interpretation I was like "oh no...not going to buy for sure"

Then I saw the initial sketches, and the early 3D and I was like "It's cool, but it's not for me"

And now, and after I saw all of these options, and how smart XM is being to get around the system I'm like "YUP....I'm buying it"

Amazing piece, and with all of the other Bats, I think this will be the BEST 1/4 scale Bats in the market!!!!

Remove the shoulder pads and you have the best looking batman in collectible form ever made thus far IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the same things wrong with this suit as people found with the Arkham Knight Suit when it was released. It's a lot of cutout shapes and straps and this and that, just kind of all over the place. It's very busy, and while the Arkham Knight suit in game wasn't as bad as first thought, that was because it isn't in your face every second of the game. It's very detailed without a doubt, but a really busy and kind of over designed. Just not something I'd spend the kind of money this will undoubtedly be asking for. I'd much rather toss it at a Prime1 Noel, or if Prime1 does other Batman game skins, those.

I find the same things wrong with this suit as people found with the Arkham Knight Suit when it was released. It's a lot of cutout shapes and straps and this and that, just kind of all over the place. It's very busy, and while the Arkham Knight suit in game wasn't as bad as first thought, that was because it isn't in your face every second of the game. It's very detailed without a doubt, but a really busy and kind of over designed. Just not something I'd spend the kind of money this will undoubtedly be asking for. I'd much rather toss it at a Prime1 Noel, or if Prime1 does other Batman game skins, those.

Same exact thing can be said about Nolan's Batman with the whole a lot of shapes and busy thing. This one is definitely not for everyone, but it's the one for me!!

Oh, and there is no right or wrong within these suits. It's just a matter of taste.

Attachments

• The-Dark-Knight.jpg
    The-Dark-Knight.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Sometimes it feels like certain people can't be pleased with any sort of design, unless it's all one solid color, and about 2 lines in the whole design.

Remove the shoulder pads and you have the best looking batman in collectible form ever made thus far IMO.

Exactly!!! My plan is to put the normal cowl, with batarang in the righthand, closed left, and no shoulder pads...OR
Bruce Wayne head, with the him holding the swords to create that Batman Begin vibe....and I'm sure will try the Samurai look for sure....soo many options :)

I think what people disliked about the AK suit was the whole Iron Man functionality thing. I mean, the suit attached to Wayne's body on its own... While I didn't like that, the suit kind of grew on me to the point that I didn't care anymore, I thought it was cool on its own right.

This though, it's looking incredible. Samurai Bruce and a Batman mode that doesn't look like a samurai at all when you take off the shoulder pads. Incredible work by XM. I'm going to try as much as I can to get one for "normal" retail... If that even exists.

Reading on paypal. Buy protection only works if you open dispute within 45 days.
think that sucks. Maybe total transaction time it takes paypal to help you out is 180 days when you open a dispute... unless someone can point me in a better direction

just fyi, always pay for stuff through paypal with your credit card. if you ever need a refund and the time limit for paypal is over you can contact your card company and they can help you.

just fyi, always pay for stuff through paypal with your credit card. if you ever need a refund and the time limit for paypal is over you can contact your card company and they can help you.

Great info so paypal is the cc correct? I mean our pp account is from the pp card right?

Great info so paypal is the cc correct? I mean our pp account is from the pp card right?

no i have my paypal extract money out on my bank credit card to pay for things. they have the best security from fraud and i have found out that they will settle a dispute for up to 2 years after a fraudulent charge has occurred. this apples to paypal as well.

Sometimes it feels like certain people can't be pleased with any sort of design, unless it's all one solid color, and about 2 lines in the whole design.

And paying more and more each year for the exact same thing every time, I'd say.

Flip thats handy. Im def gonna go that route

defiantly call your card provider for more info, it might differ depending on where your card is issued from. regardless, the more lines of security you have in place the safer you will be.

Man look at that handsome Bruce Wayne headsculpt! How do I get in on one? Is getting an XM piece like having to hook up with a reputable weedman?

Damn, XM knows what they're doing with all of the swap out features. The removable shoulder pads sealed the deal for me.

Man look at that handsome Bruce Wayne headsculpt! How do I get in on one? Is getting an XM piece like having to hook up with a reputable weedman?
Damn, XM knows what they're doing with all of the swap out features. The removable shoulder pads sealed the deal for me.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Decided I'm getting this.

Will be my first XM Statue. Can't wait for a painted proto.

Decided I'm getting this.

Will be my first XM Statue. Can't wait for a painted proto.

good choice, i'm so stoked for this it's insane. i check XMs facebook page every day for updates. best batman statue ever!

Back