XM Studios 1/4 Witchblade Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's funny people say it's not real Witchblade unless it looks like the rendition done by an artist that only did a small portion of a giant franchise.

Small portion or not, Turner was the first, which makes him the overall original designer. Sure, you can argue Silvestri having a big hand in it, but what's wrong with fans wanting a design that's closer to the look she had that made her famous?

Everyone loves J Scott Campbell art, and how should fans feel if a Caitlin Fairchild from Gen13 is released based on a muscular design from when he left the franchise? It's the same for Turner, imo

Small portion or not, Turner was the first, which makes him the overall original designer. Sure, you can argue Silvestri having a big hand in it, but what's wrong with fans wanting a design that's closer to the look she had that made her famous?

Everyone loves J Scott Campbell art, and how should fans feel if a Caitlin Fairchild from Gen13 is released based on a muscular design from when he left the franchise? It's the same for Turner, imo

I wouldnt even mind a Silvestri...

Turner is an icon, no matter how long he was involved with witchblade. Would love to have some quality statues based on his work.

From The Pach Store.

14317624_1230135907036672_5410581942439540748_n.jpg

I'm just glad the bottom one is included. If it were just the top one then I'd pass on this statue. The other HS will be like my unmasked Daredevil sculpt and sit in the box never to be displayed.

I'm just glad the bottom one is included. If it were just the top one then I'd pass on this statue. The other HS will be like my unmasked Daredevil sculpt and sit in the box never to be displayed.

Well that's kind of the point of switch out heads anyways. Some people prefer the second one, some prefer the first. It's best that way. Might as well not have a switch out head when there's one "best" one for everyone.

Back