XM Studios 1/4 Witchblade Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving how this turned out and gutted I didn't order her (because I didn't even know about this statue until I saw it in the XM booth after I was done with my pre-orders!)
DSC_5969

No word from XM about the official date of PO since they missed the original date. They haven't answered anyone on Facebook that asked about it yesterday.

XM message in reply to my message on new date: "I need one month before I have the cast for paint app"

Is this a bust for showing a second head like bw one?

12033048_875361649222856_7002972543351499254_n.jpg

Is this a bust for showing a second head like bw one?

12033048_875361649222856_7002972543351499254_n.jpg

Dunno, but it looks hella sexy. If I could just get this rather than the entire 1/4 scale one, I might even do that. Simply for the fact that I know nothing of the character, so wouldn't be too willing to spend so much money on her.

yeah, something is missing, I wanted to like this much more. I don't iike the big shoulder piece. She also looks a bit pasty imo

I can't say it looks bad but it's coming out in a sea of statues I really want instantly making this a pass. Love the early comics of Sara which makes this a bummer to have it be such an easy pass. Maybe it's her overbite.

She doesn't need that spear, it distracts, also she has a weird line running down her crotch

Back