XM Studios 1/4 Witchblade Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pose looks really sweet! not really feeling the face tho... wish they'd Turnerize/Silvestrisize her :monkey2

Seems like they're trying to make her more realistic vs comically stylized. If thats the case I'd rather they Yancy Butlerized her :lol

Not feeling the face either. Was going to pass unless it was a really stunning piece, but it's looking like it'll be a pass.

the ones I DO want- :monkey5

witchblade-witchblade-3498396-400-668.jpg
witchblade178.jpg
witchblade_by_lummage-d655u8y.jpg

This statue looks good, but it could be so stellar. Give the face some expression and tone up her body a tad more (especially her glutes) and she would be stunning.

I'm just hoping XM will tweak this more.

I love this piece and can't wait. I hope they don't tone up the butt too much. I like it this way.

Statue looks good. I like how the base works with the statue. I do hope they have a way to change out her right arm. That butt is great. The face could be a little better so we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
She needs a Turner face really bad. The hand with the gauntlet on just looks big and clunky. And what the hell is that stupid demon skull on the base for? looks really out of place. Hopefully they can tweak a few things and make this amazing. Sara deserves amazing statues!

Nothing yet on price. But check out XM's website. The PO and Shipping Dates are now posted ...including Witchblade.

Back