XM studios 1/4 sandman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get ready to sweat. I heard from a fellow collector that already got his Sandman that it weighs 66 lbs. No kidding.

Paid for shipping on Sunday. My guy has corporate DHL account so he gets a discount on express shipping. He charged me 400SGD with his discount. So in the end this will be another 1150$ statue.

Truthfully I'm kind of tired of paying over a grand for each of these XM pieces. It kind of takes the fun out of collecting. I have a couple more in the pipeline, and then I think I'm done with XM until they get a license to sell to the US market direct.

Paid for shipping on Sunday. My guy has corporate DHL account so he gets a discount on express shipping. He charged me 400SGD with his discount. So in the end this will be another 1150$ statue.

Truthfully I'm kind of tired of paying over a grand for each of these XM pieces. It kind of takes the fun out of collecting. I have a couple more in the pipeline, and then I think I'm done with XM until they get a license to sell to the US market direct.

Sending you a PM

Crappy pictures, sorry. This guy is enormous. At least if you display with the regular arms, it becomes not too bad size-wise.

IMG_9645.jpg
IMG_9647.jpg
IMG_9648.jpg
IMG_9649.jpg
IMG_9650.jpg
IMG_9651.jpg
IMG_9652.jpg
IMG_9653.jpg
IMG_9654.jpg

Wow this is CRAZY I absolutely love this can't wait. Xm studios are the greatest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as much as I preferred they stuck with some of the details on the original preview, there is no denying how awesome this is.

Space and $ make it a regrettable pass...but who knows, maybe a deal will fall on my lap in the years to come.

No, because the sand IS the character. So technically, only the concrete and horse are the base, right?

Great pickup. Is that an exclusive version with all the switch out?

Great pickup. Is that an exclusive version with all the switch out?

All XM statues come with the same Swap-able parts. There are no Exclusive parts, everyone gets the same piece nice and fair.

Back