XM studios 1/4 sandman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh myyyyyy

61427-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-Dzvp.gif

this guy doesn't get enough love. He will be amazing painted...and look at all those display options!

they need to do carnage! sideshows was a major let down imo but it's the only one on the market in this scale.

I just want to know how in the world he is meant to be displayed? Because of the shape of that back part it looks like you would have to display side on which is quite strange.

they need to do carnage! sideshows was a major let down imo but it's the only one on the market in this scale.

always cool to hear differing opinions. what didn't you like about him? I actually think he is better than spidey or venom.

always cool to hear differing opinions. what didn't you like about him? I actually think he is better than spidey or venom.

the color is way off to me, like a salmon color almost. looks like somebody pealed the skin off of him and then it dried up. there really isn't a single thing about that statue that remotely resembles carnage to me. i couldn't stand to look at him next to venom that is the grail piece of my collection.

to each their own but those are my thoughts.

Hi all sorry but I checked all over this forum and found nothing on the new awesome 1/4 salt and pepper studios spider Gwen. Is there a thread on it already? I want more info on it but only see on fb nothing here? She looks sexy and awesome. Just need a thread to ask questions? Mods please move this to the right area if need be. Thanks!
image.jpg

McFarlane never drew Carnage; Erik Larson was the first artist to draw him. If I remember right, McFarlane had already left Marvel by the time Carnage came out.

I do agree that an XM Carnage would be amazing, though!

Oh .... Lol I learn something new everyday. Thanks!

Back