XM studios 1/4 sandman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"SANDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!" XM Studios Facebook

12717769_1643485442538815_3988638447911788121_n.jpg

It's awesome. Dynamic aggressive pose, impressive switch outs, the urban elements trapped in the sand base are great, this would pair awesomely with the new Spidey PF. Waiting to see the screaming sandy head.
My only nitpick so far is that the sand vortex on the bottom could use slightly darker tones and more shading, but it might be the damned white light they use in that studio since the closeup pics with the hand show more shades and darker tones.

Cool! A "sandy" head and a "non-sandy" head ...love having that option!

I think it looks fan-freakin-tastic! People are complaining about shading and such, but sand doesn't look like that. If they wanted to make it perfect, they could put a base coat of something reflective that could just pop through in tiny spots and catch the light like real sand, but that would be tough to pull off.

I think it looks fan-freakin-tastic! People are complaining about shading and such, but sand doesn't look like that.

The people must just understand that the pictures are done under extrem bright light with a phone camera. It will destroy the shading on the light tint from the sand.

I have a feeling that Sandman and Ghost Rider could be the statues of the year in 2016. They are looking impressive thus far.

So glad am not into this character. Beautifully piece for sure

Back