XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Try to finish off the paint job by this week. Here is a little tease on the queen ..stay tune" XM FB

11900023_1585297028357657_7120930878414832157_n.jpg

11892230_1585297065024320_3629031236408972051_n.jpg

11870689_1585297081690985_695493471078906546_n.jpg

Yes this can go 1vs1 with the mags haha

I love these in progress pics! Very cool XM. I'm in America so I probably will never have the option of getting one of these statues but as a collector, it is still cool to see.

Overall, fantastic! But the more I look at it, the more I have a VERY slight issue with the hair. The lines and forms are a bit rough, angular, just sort of have a non-smooth flow around the top of her head, non nicely straight or slightly curved lines (look at the back top of her head - kind of looks like it's carved out of wood). I would expect her hair to be luxuriant and flowing. I'm hoping this is a print vs final sculpt issue.... I hope, since I want this so badly!!

Overall, fantastic! But the more I look at it, the more I have a VERY slight issue with the hair. The lines and forms are a bit rough, angular, just sort of have a non-smooth flow around the top of her head, non nicely straight or slightly curved lines (look at the back top of her head - kind of looks like it's carved out of wood). I would expect her hair to be luxuriant and flowing. I'm hoping this is a print vs final sculpt issue.... I hope, since I want this so badly!!

I don't see this at all and to me it looks fine the way it is, the last time people threw in their 2 cents we got Phoenix-Gate and a mish mash of weirdness. Top of the hair looks fine as well as the back. I don't see the non-smooth flow you're talking about. If anything there is finely sculpted hair and lines to it and it doesn't look clumpy like SS Emma Frost. I wouldn't display her back towards me anyway so what it looks like in the back is a minor gripe imo there's no ass to show on this statue so no point and even if I did display it that way I think she looks great.

I don't see this at all and to me it looks fine the way it is, the last time people threw in their 2 cents we got Phoenix-Gate and a mish mash of weirdness. Top of the hair looks fine as well as the back. I don't see the non-smooth flow you're talking about. If anything there is finely sculpted hair and lines to it and it doesn't look clumpy like SS Emma Frost. I wouldn't display her back towards me anyway so what it looks like in the back is a minor gripe imo there's no ass to show on this statue so no point and even if I did display it that way I think she looks great.

and we dont want another Phoenix-Gate !! I am still waiting on her now because of that!!

I didn't ask anyone to change anything. And I've got the PO lined up. :lecture

What, we can't even critique something now? Relax... :D

I still wonder if they are going with pupils or pure white eyes.

Her colors just pop right off the crappy cell phone cam pic. I love the paint job on this, I get the Magneto vibe just looking at her already with the rich red and purple tones.

Back