XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Well, guess I always wondered what it would cost to ship a couple cinderblocks over from Asia :-/

PS - They actually printed Archangel from the X-men dio???

Yeah, I noticed him in the blue bin. What a shame.

"Just been to the printing company (ownag) to check things out, looks what xm create,
monster.....1/4scale lockjaw..." XM FB

11745372_1575207266033300_2288974568820276997_n.jpg

11701123_1575207282699965_8328451153309452793_n.jpg

damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif

Haha wow! That little munchkin turned out to be a monster! :rock

You and me both buddy. Give me a modern green screaming/raging Hulk modeled off the GH portrait and I'm straight. No HUGE forehead or ape looking Hulks. Man, I'm just hoping the Gore group handles the next green Hulk PF.

:goodpost:

Yeah, I noticed him in the blue bin. What a shame.

Saw that too. I hope they print the rest and have a mock up of the whole Dio. Even unpainted I'd like to see it put together. Optimistically, it might get approved eventually.

Have fun paying for shipping as well as finding display space for that guy.

Don't mind spending the money marker but display space is a dilemma. As it stands now I have to shift my entire display to another room with more sq footage and get more shelving. It's going to be a three day job. :slap

Don't mind spending the money marker but display space is a dilemma. As it stands now I have to shift my entire display to another room with more sq footage and get more shelving. It's going to be a three day job. :slap

I feel you. After moving through two separate rooms the wife finally let me close up the garage. It's been heaven ever since. Only condition was that I build a covered carport.

thx u :) and one more question sorry bother what are exactly the statues in this dio ? i know rogue, gambit, colossus, sentinel is more xmen inside in this dio ?

Nightcrawler
Jubilee
Archangel

Back