XM Studios 1/4 Planet/King Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy's facial sculpt for this is already amazing. In the end this piece is already better then what has come before, and if they do this justice which I think they will it will be a devastatingly good Hulk.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Keown, Deodato, Frank, or Pelletier modern Hulk. Basically, a modern take on the classic Hulk. No Kirby ape like Hulk. Strongly disliked the 1st XM Hulk and both green PFs from SSC. My favorite Hulk statue to this day is the faux bronze smackdown Hulk by Bowen designs. If I could get that in 1/4 scale, I'd be a very happy camper.

I tend not to love the Kirby Hulk heads either. I sold the original PF because of it and the new green Hulk is my least fav of the three (grey is killer though) Personally I think SSC nailed modern Hulk with their King and Gladiator and I think the Comiquette is freaking brilliant... Bad hair cut and all... Paint apps are a bit weak on that one though.

I do love the Bowen Smack Down Hulk. I sold that due to size. But I love it. Not as much as SS King, Comiquette, Avengers Maquette, or New Grey though.

Gonna be one expensive Hulk

Yeah it is. I really have to think about getting this... I mean I can't have them all. I have to stop somewhere. If this was easier to get I could make a more definite decision. Also I have to consider space. I won't lie though I think I am starting to try and talk myself out of it because I won't be able to get one :( Has nothing really to do with funds... I have no problem selling New Red and Green Hulk PFs to get this. But I just don't have the inside scoop.

Yup, this is going to be a big one!

Can't wait to see the final sculpt and painted.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I tend not to love the Kirby Hulk heads either. I sold the original PF because of it and the new green Hulk is my least fav of the three (grey is killer though) Personally I think SSC nailed modern Hulk with their King and Gladiator and I think the Comiquette is freaking brilliant... Bad hair cut and all... Paint apps are a bit weak on that one though.

I do love the Bowen Smack Down Hulk. I sold that due to size. But I love it. Not as much as SS King, Comiquette, Avengers Maquette, or New Grey though.

Yeah it is. I really have to think about getting this... I mean I can't have them all. I have to stop somewhere. If this was easier to get I could make a more definite decision. Also I have to consider space. I won't lie though I think I am starting to try and talk myself out of it because I won't be able to get one :( Has nothing really to do with funds... I have no problem selling New Red and Green Hulk PFs to get this. But I just don't have the inside scoop.

I hate to tell you this m8, but selling your Green and Red Hulks might not be enou to cover this one when you factor in shipping.

I locked my order in for this one, but yeah, it's going to be an expensive one. I just had to have it.

Agreed, and with the base as well it just makes it a better planet hulk statue as a whole.

Still nice to have the switch outs though.

The KH is just an impressive presence of a statue and easily one of SSC's best imo. It'll be nice to display the SSC's KH next to XM's GH :)

That's what I was thinking too, I didn't like the way it looked having SS King and Gladiator Hulk together with identical poses. I really wanted a Planet Hulk display but I felt cheated. I'm thinking this will solve my hearts desire.

Now if someone from XM is reading this, please please please consider making Caiera Old Strong, Queen of Sakaar and wife to Hulk

What's the price if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind, but I honestly have no idea at this point. We'll have to wait on the retail. It sounds like it's going to be about the same as Hulkbuster, which means probably near Darkness price, hopefully a little less. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I really want to make this my first statue purchase... Unfortunately, I'm also in Canada, and I've heard there isn't much in the way of distribution out here. Are there any companies that ship to Canada, or am I stuck with ebay and the sales forum?

I really want to make this my first statue purchase... Unfortunately, I'm also in Canada, and I've heard there isn't much in the way of distribution out here. Are there any companies that ship to Canada, or am I stuck with ebay and the sales forum?

are you on facebook? there are some reputable resellers on there. But, ask around to make sure the person is legit.

Shipping will still be expensive to Canada. I am averaging $350 per statue to ship to me :/

Well ....if you're ever in need of more shipping money, remember you can always call on me to buy one of your Soulfire Grace. You have three of them anyway, so just let me know. :)

"Approximate height of planet/king hulk..." XM Studios Facebook

13509094_1698854820335210_5224532282039360899_n.jpg

13445705_1698854840335208_2624387700939056364_n.jpg

Whew! Good thing I don't need this one. He's going to be a big boy.

Back