XM Studios 1/4 Kraven Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraven looks good, but the lion sculpt (?), not so much. Lion stance looks odd & forced, lacking way too much detail in muscle tension, & something about his snout also seems off.

The statue looks good, but I have zero interest in the character--especially at XM prices. I'm sure anyone that gets him will happy with it though.

CY Tan Facebook

12002169_563478733817896_7070225153610996478_n.jpg

12004971_563478750484561_6548200121030701412_n.jpg

The Lion is actually smaller than Lockjaw. So it's not too big. If any it's a tad small considering superhero proportions. I think this statue is amazing and for a Spidey collector like me, it was the standout piece at STGCC. As stated though, I wonder how many people would be interested in completing the Sinister Six at inflated XM prices.
image.jpg

The Lion is actually smaller than Lockjaw. So it's not too big. If any it's a tad small considering superhero proportions. I think this statue is amazing and for a Spidey collector like me, it was the standout piece at STGCC. As stated though, I wonder how many people would be interested in completing the Sinister Six at inflated XM prices.

I'm one of the people who intends on completing the Spidey line, especially the focus of my 1/4 statue collection is Villains...so hopefully that stays the case for me, and follow through with my plan.

I'm one of the people who intends on completing the Spidey line, especially the focus of my 1/4 statue collection is Villains...so hopefully that stays the case for me, and follow through with my plan.

We should be having ourselves a pretty interesting journey then as these pieces come out.

I wished the gun was a go. It was the best option for him. What replaced the gun now? Or do we just get one less option. :monkey4

Back