XM Studios 1/4 Kraven Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
11115681_1530953023792058_3457436658229926800_n.jpg

Great concept... but you gotta bulk him up quite a bit, and broaden out his stance. Kraven is a powerhouse in the classic stories, his chest arms and legs are to small in this concept, and right now he looks like he is Vamping it up in a Siegfried and Roy magic show. No offense, but right now he looks like a scrawny cosplay boy trying to play at a crazy Kraven. I would also say I think he needs a gun... that could still be in the works mind you. Other than that the concept is AWESOME.

Great concept... but you gotta bulk him up quite a bit, and broaden out his stance. Kraven is a powerhouse in the classic stories, his chest arms and legs are to small in this concept, and right now he looks like he is Vamping it up in a Siegfried and Roy magic show. No offense, but right now he looks like a scrawny cosplay boy trying to play at a crazy Kraven. I would also say I think he needs a gun... that could still be in the works mind you. Other than that the concept is AWESOME.

:rotfl I was thinking the same thing.

ha, ha... I think we have different definitions, that last one you posted is way more flamboyant:)

ha, ha... I think we have different definitions, that last one you posted is way more flamboyant:)

Okay so the Freddie Mercury wanna be with slippers is more flamboyant than a classic Kraven???

I am starting to think this is an April Fools Day joke actually....lol

Kraven is and should be flamboyant, but in a masculine way. If that makes sense. :lol

Bulking up his body and giving him boots instead of slippers and making him look less like Freddy Mercury.

Who has the space for the gigantic damn things. Kraven with a full sized lion... Wtf. XM should focus on the characters more.

This has to be an April Fool's Day prank. It just has to be. :lol

Yeah. Xm spidey will probably come on top of a full 1:4 scale Empire State building with the way they are making bigger and bigger bases... Jeez.

Back