XM Studios 1/4 Kraven Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Kraven and while he is a great statue, it just doesn't blow me away like the previous Sandman and Mysterio does. Of course there's not a lot that a company can do with Kraven when you come to think of it. If anyone is looking at getting this one I'd wait as I'm sure he will be had for cheaper down the road. Sort of like Xm's hulk and Shehulk

Just received my Kraven and while he is a great statue, it just doesn't blow me away like the previous Sandman and Mysterio does. Of course there's not a lot that a company can do with Kraven when you come to think of it. If anyone is looking at getting this one I'd wait as I'm sure he will be had for cheaper down the road. Sort of like Xm's hulk and Shehulk

Sorry to hear, but at least you got him. :lecture

You needed it for the Sinister Six.

This is my plan actually ...as I had to pass on Kraven for now so that I could PO the XM characters I wanted most. XM is coming out with some amazing statues!

yes they are, this is still a top shelf statue quality wise it's just that for the character there really isn't much a company can do with him to knock it out of the park so to speak.

yes they are, this is still a top shelf statue quality wise it's just that for the character there really isn't much a company can do with him to knock it out of the park so to speak.

For Kraven? I agree 100%. Couldn't have said it better.

Pictures from Patrick Duffy

"New addition. XM Kraven. Well, no one can say the portrait doesn't look like him! Lol This piece is HUGE and a SPACE HOG. The XM Sinister Six are coming together."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1q9uww.jpg

2i6ull.jpg

3wfut8.jpg

4ljuci.jpg

5qduas.jpg

6usu5m.jpg

that actually looks better, as well brings Kraven out to the front where he stands out more instead of the lion over powering him. and the colors pop as well. Think I'll get mine done now....Thanks...lol

Yes, that looks good. Superb. Why do i see Ben Stiller when I see his face?

I have to agree. That custom paint scheme is killer! ....XM should've considered that.

Thank you guys!!!

He def pops up now with his classic colors and being in the front of the lion. I wouldn't have it any other way....For the guys who want to customize him, go for it ... you won't regret it!!
IMG_4297_1038_zpsp4cncmqq.jpg

Back