XM Studios 1/4 Kingpin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, There's not much you can really do with this character, but the chess pieces show how Kingpin really operates by manipulating other to do his bidding.
Having all the other characters really ties this piece into any display. I will be getting this one for sure.

I can't remember if I gave it a hard time in the beginning, but this will be a pretty cool piece when all is said and done.

XM Studios News

17155572_182902308731pjsxq.jpg

"We need each other, Daredevil. We are partners after a fashion. We are the power in this city.

At last. The criminal mastermind in glorious 1/4 scale. True Marvel Comics fans know who this super villain is! A criminal financial strategist without parallel, XM is excited to present Wilson Fisk in a setting that says it all; Tactical Strategist, Rich, powerful and influential over the entire city. It's all cleverly embedded into this stunning statue with all the relevant elements. The exquisite couch design and carvings, the highly detailed chess piece board and pieces, the expensive jewelry the Kingpin wears and carries, the confident smirk - the story is right there.

Open for PO 10th March at 00:00, (remember it's Thursday midnight leading to Friday Singapore time zone), the Kingpin retails for SGD990 and limited to 500 ES. Perfect companion piece to the Daredevil, Spider-man and Elektra statue!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17190930_18290233539832skr.jpg

15590330_182902339398xes9y.jpg

17155405_182902331731c3skd.jpg

16998770_1829023350651dsou.jpg

17191329_182902331398kus2u.jpg

17155873_1829023347318ss2g.jpg

17190608_18290234073135sqg.jpg

I like the concept too but would like to see more weathering on his costume because i think it looks a bit "plasticine" and i'm not sure about the color they choose.

This is one of their best head sculpts, and a cool idea for this character in the over-all, but his suite needs a lot more tailoring. Really stands out with the lack of detail (folds, creases, shading). Maybe Shill-Bear will post what they are doing about it. If anything.

This is one of their best head sculpts, and a cool idea for this character in the over-all, but his suite needs a lot more tailoring. Really stands out with the lack of detail (folds, creases, shading). Maybe Shill-Bear will post what they are doing about it. If anything.

Just stop it. You are so annoying.

Just stop it. You are so annoying.

Pretty sure there is an ignore feature. Or just PM me, I would be happy to discuss. Or we could Skype and you could tell me all about your day. You seem stressed.

Further, that guy is practically spamming this board with nothing but official info about XM (Same on the other forum), and nothing else. If he is a company rep or distributor, shouldn't his account reflect that? Just asking. Or maybe I'm the only one annoyed by this.

Don't forget to call.

Pretty sure there is an ignore feature. Or just PM me, I would be happy to discuss. Or we could Skype and you could tell me all about your day. You seem stressed.

Further, that guy is practically spamming this board with nothing but official info about XM (Same on the other forum), and nothing else. If he is a company rep or distributor, shouldn't his account reflect that? Just asking. Or maybe I'm the only one annoyed by this.

Don't forget to call.

It's not about ignoring you, in general. It's the specifically calling out Grumpy lately. I guess I should have wrote I was speaking specifically about that. He never says anything bad about anyone. Yes, he clearly loves XM and loves to post pictures and news, but what harm is he doing? Spamming would be if he were just putting up random, unrelated crap, but it's always new pictures from collectors or news. I don't see what the issue is unless you don't want to see pictures of XM statues or news about them. You clearly seem to not hate XM, so I don't understand what your problem with him is all.

the more pics the better as far as I'm concerned. And that applies to everything on this site. I really dig it cause I suck a$$ in taking pics.

I love to see pics...and clearly Without pics or vids we can't have discussion..

The pics let us who want to see in hand pic see the products. No harm in it.

Ummmm I thought the chess figures were going to be painted to suit the characters. and not just black and white....I know it suits the chess game but thought the extra color would really make it pop.

It's not about ignoring you, in general. It's the specifically calling out Grumpy lately. I guess I should have wrote I was speaking specifically about that. He never says anything bad about anyone. Yes, he clearly loves XM and loves to post pictures and news, but what harm is he doing? Spamming would be if he were just putting up random, unrelated crap, but it's always new pictures from collectors or news. I don't see what the issue is unless you don't want to see pictures of XM statues or news about them. You clearly seem to not hate XM, so I don't understand what your problem with him is all.

My issue is he posts things DIRECTLY from the company, without attributing it as a source or adding comment. As such, it comes off as if it is from XM directly. So either he is a SUPERFAN, or a company rep. And if he's a rep, he should identify as such. I have made TWO comments about this in threads of pieces I am interested in. Not 'calling him out lately'. Just that he is acting as a defacto pitchman for XM by cutting and pasting their official statements. Heck, one time I came here to share something interesting they had posted on FB, and he had already cut and pasted that announcement.

Spidey976 is an example of a guy that shares information, but attributes his sources and adds comments. You know he's a fan, not working for anybody. That is the gist of my statement. Just attribute your sources, or identify as a company rep.

So my comment previously referring to him as Shill-Bear, that he would be the first to share an official announcement if they are making any changes to his suit while being in jest is not far from the truth.

And to not be completely off topic, I do really like this piece, just think the clothing needs more detail/folds/shading to put it over the top.

That must be the reason i shared so many pictures from my XM friends. If you are on Facebook and in many groups you will see every day new pictures. I´m on this board for a long time and if you check all my comments you will see it grows, the love and sharing. Think about it and i answered you before in the XM Magdalena thread. :wave

Like i wrote him in the XM Magdalena thread it happend over a long time and everyone who is in love with XM will remember the blue GrumpyBear for sharing pictures. In both boards i talk and don´t just post pictures. This hobby is all about sharing your passion, statues or videos. Just have fun together. Thx Kris. :hi5:

My issue is he posts things DIRECTLY from the company, without attributing it as a source or adding comment. As such, it comes off as if it is from XM directly. So either he is a SUPERFAN, or a company rep. And if he's a rep, he should identify as such. I have made TWO comments about this in threads of pieces I am interested in. Not 'calling him out lately'. Just that he is acting as a defacto pitchman for XM by cutting and pasting their official statements. Heck, one time I came here to share something interesting they had posted on FB, and he had already cut and pasted that announcement.

You can find that art of directly sharing on the other board from other members too. They wrote to it "From XM FB" and i just insert the links to both FB pages, my sharing is just more designed from me. I´m just fast with the sharing because i´m always at my laptop, i call me the Sharing-Bomb. I was fast two years ago, you want to know my speed now? :wink1:

Brah, the last 3 posts in the Ghost Rider thread are nothing but cut and pastes with the company announcements from XM on FB by you. I appreciate you chiming in, and being passionate, but you literally just dragged company announcements over 3 straight times. I mean, if you said, "hey, XM just posted some new pic's of so and so, here they are, check the flames" instead of a word for word company announcement it would not have triggered me to head for my safe space. Plus I literally get the feeling you do it sometimes just to bump threads. Anyway, this sort of went sideways.

Maybe some of that made sense to somebody besides me.

Brah, the last 3 posts in the Ghost Rider thread are nothing but cut and pastes with the company announcements from XM on FB by you. I appreciate you chiming in, and being passionate, but you literally just dragged company announcements over 3 straight times. I mean, if you said, "hey, XM just posted some new pic's of so and so, here they are, check the flames" instead of a word for word company announcement it would not have triggered me to head for my safe space. Plus I literally get the feeling you do it sometimes just to bump threads. Anyway, this sort of went sideways.

Maybe some of that made sense to somebody besides me.

A picture tells more than 1000 words. :wink1: There is no need to write something to it, because i always try to insert the own words from the collector. :wink1:

The last three post by myself in the Ghost Rider thread are all from private collectors on facebook. There are many collectors which just used facebook and i think to share this pictures would be nice for all of us.

Grumpy, keep it up. I like the pics (especially for XM pieces which are hard to find and since I am in the U.S., even tougher to get).

The face and skin n color really gives a comic book vibe

Back