XM Studios 1/4 Kingpin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nicely done for what it is. Just can't see many willing to spend a grand on this. Especially with so many other options nowadays to spend a grand on a statue.

Still not a fan of the pose. Kingpin should be imposing. This is an old guy in the park playing chess.

they werent going for the imposing look on this one, they were going for the calculated sinister look plotting his enemies demise, and i highly doubt they would have that luxurious of a chair and chestboard in the park =p I love the design but not a big enough kingpin fan to get this.

"Xm 1/4 scale Kingpin printed...." XM Studios Facebook

13174018_1681447958742563_269233829219176110_n.jpg

Even without the chess set it looks good, though the chess pieces are almost like an added bonus. Like the smirking portriat a lot too. Looks good for a "throne" piece.

I love the headsculpt. It's that perfect expression of sly power. If it looks off at all I think it's the absence of the piece in his hand that completes the "story". The one thing I don't know if I like is the shiny paint for the vest and pants.

I agree. The shoes should be black leather and pants should be white. Change the color of the shirt underneath the jacket. The head sculpt looks weird too.

Meh. Can't totally blame XM for a simple character but still. His hand looks like cheap wax, in a bad way. An over-sized Bowen.

Back