XM Studios 1/4 Kingpin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many Spidey characters... Wonder when we will get to see the actual Spidey

I agree with Jz6x6. It just isn't working for me. The presence of Kingpin isn't there. Also, I don't like the smirk he has. He just looks like an old man. Again, I appreciate XM Studios and their willingness to try new things but I just don't think this one is working.

I agree with Jz6x6. It just isn't working for me. The presence of Kingpin isn't there. Also, I don't like the smirk he has. He just looks like an old man. Again, I appreciate XM Studios and their willingness to try new things but I just don't think this one is working.

yea he isn't really kingpin at all. this right here is kingpin...

he's got presence and the intimidation factor going on. the pose is simple but achieves everything that he needs to. the dimensions of his torso in relation to the rest of his body needs to be spot on to make it work. he also needs to be ****ing huge!

I agree, this one is not working. If XM is firm in their intent on going with the chess motif, then I would suggest Kingpin lunging out of his chair & smashing his fist down/through the chess board/table, pieces flying. Kingpin has got to be depicted mean, with cain in one hand & fist crashing down, could be a better option.

Since the Kingpin is a big man, having him sitting is just not going to work, IMO. A sitting position is just going to make him look unproportional.

"Xm 1/4 scale kingpin.
We are working on the final stage now....stay tune...GO David pereira!!!!" XM FB

12552791_1634375053449854_6051026924565583969_n.jpg

I love the Kingpin character, and this is an interesting design idea, but no thanks. To be fair, its not clear to me how to make a guy in a suit - even a huge guy - pop as a statue.

Back