XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had an interest in the character, but there is no denying that this is a very special piece. Very well done.

Pictures from Keith Hughes

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1qoupx.jpg

24xum5.jpg

3rzu0p.jpg

4yhupy.jpg

5beuww.jpg

6cdu7q.jpg

2k is going rate. But you have to add 500 shipping from Singapore. Box is big enough to sleep in. If you can find it 2k shipped I would say that's great deal.

just asked a local reputable retailer(HK),
its hkd 13800, wow! may i ask what was the
preorder price?

just asked a local reputable retailer(HK),
its hkd 13800, wow! may i ask what was the
preorder price?

990SGD is the retail price. It was first offered at STGCC as an event Exclusive. Later it was offered on the XM site, but sold out in 1 minute.

I locked in a PO in February of 2016 and still paid a hefty after market price. The shipping cost me 650SGD via DHL express.

Just to let people know many middle man sellers wont ship XM pieces using SAL economy which has limited tracking ability and can take up to 60 days to arrive in your country.

The majority of sellers will use an Express shipping service such as DHL, or FEDEX. These services are very expensive because you are basically buying your own personal Plane ticket for your statue. Shipping from Singapore to the U.S. for me takes 3-4 days to my door step.

I'm explaining this because I see a lot of people say "Sideshow ships for 50-70USD" That is just not the reality for International Shipping services as they are much much more expensive especially when you upgrade to an Express Air service like DHL.

Hope this helps others:hi5:

This guy is massive and weighs a ton! I finally set him up lastnight and couldn't be more impressed. Had to watch your set up video a few times Lotus. Thanks.

I think the only issue I had was with the bottom of the handle bars sitting into place into the two holes while the end piece fitting into GR's fist. I couldn't get them to set into place 100% correctly but got them to fit close enough.

Also getting some of the smaller peg pieces to go all the way in. I tried to wiggle them a little but decided not to chance/push it so I just made sure they were far enough in so that they wouldn't fall out.

No heat gun needed. With a little bit of gentle pressure I was able to get all of the chain to fit correctly.

2k is going rate. But you have to add 500 shipping from Singapore. Box is big enough to sleep in. If you can find it 2k shipped I would say that's great deal.

Cheers :) Someone I know is offering it to me for 2k but that's before shipping, unfortunately. Not sure how good a deal that is.

This guy is massive and weighs a ton! I finally set him up lastnight and couldn't be more impressed. Had to watch your set up video a few times Lotus. Thanks.

I think the only issue I had was with the bottom of the handle bars sitting into place into the two holes while the end piece fitting into GR's fist. I couldn't get them to set into place 100% correctly but got them to fit close enough.

Also getting some of the smaller peg pieces to go all the way in. I tried to wiggle them a little but decided not to chance/push it so I just made sure they were far enough in so that they wouldn't fall out.

No heat gun needed. With a little bit of gentle pressure I was able to get all of the chain to fit correctly.

Very cool. I truly feel that no video will capture the beauty of this piece. It's truly something to see in person.

For my handle bars I placed into the Neck of the front assembly first, then moved Ghost riders body just a tad forward which allowed the fist to snap in place with the handle bar. Then pushed Ghost riders body back.

As for the chain, that's pretty neat you didn't have to use a heat gun or hair dryer to relax it. Mine was no way able to replicate the picture in the assembly book without having a constant force on the magnet which I felt in time would damage the chain.

Relaxing the chain using a little heat worked for me as I showed in my video. XM did say that not all chains will require using heat to relax. So I guess you got one that held its shape 😀

Well anyway to you and others who are still receiving this piece , congrats 🎈🎉🍾

Cheers :) Someone I know is offering it to me for 2k but that's before shipping, unfortunately. Not sure how good a deal that is.

That's how much it is at this point. I know it's crazy, but it seems it will only go higher from here on out.

Very cool. I truly feel that no video will capture the beauty of this piece. It's truly something to see in person.

For my handle bars I placed into the Neck of the front assembly first, then moved Ghost riders body just a tad forward which allowed the fist to snap in place with the handle bar. Then pushed Ghost riders body back.

As for the chain, that's pretty neat you didn't have to use a heat gun or hair dryer to relax it. Mine was no way able to replicate the picture in the assembly book without having a constant force on the magnet which I felt in time would damage the chain.

Relaxing the chain using a little heat worked for me as I showed in my video. XM did say that not all chains will require using heat to relax. So I guess you got one that held its shape ��

Well anyway to you and others who are still receiving this piece , congrats ������

Thanks. I'll relook at the handlebar/fist situation later today and see if I can maybe adjust it some more. I think now I might look into the light mod that's being done for his portrait.

Back