XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the feedback on a good price for this masterpiece! Ended up finding another one for $1850 shipped within the US!

For all of you that own this piece, would you say that it is one of XM's best?

Seeing as how it's top 3 most impressive statues in my collection of all time and those other statues are worth way over $2100 hell yes it is

Out of curiosity, what are the other two impressive statues that you have, if you don't mind me asking :) !!

Thanks everyone for the feedback on a good price for this masterpiece! Ended up finding another one for $1850 shipped within the US!

I would say THE best. better than magneto which I also own.

I would say THE best. better than magneto which I also own.

I can't argue that. It's got plenty of reasons to be the best.
The size and contrasting colors make it pop in anyone's collection.
It depicts a lot of movement, not just from the subject itself, but the flames surrounding him. The whip accentuates all that movement. The dynamic pose demands a lot of attention... and it gets it! :D

The sculpt and paint are among the best, surprising for a mass produced product, but XM figured it out.

Some places have already labeled it their Statue of the Year.

Agreed!

You know XM will be producing more ...and better statues ...down the line!

I think even for us non-owners of GR...it's pretty easy to say that it is one of XM's best. Certainly one of their top 5 statues made so far.

This is my order of rank for top 5 XM statues released so far:

1) Darkness
2) Phoenix
3) Mysterio
4) Black Bolt
5) Ghost Rider

Batman Samurai, Thor, Magneto, Medusa, Captain America, Sandman, DD and Mark 7 are among the best.

I think even for us non-owners of GR...it's pretty easy to say that it is one of XM's best. Certainly one of their top 5 statues made so far.

This is my order of rank for top 5 XM statues released so far:

1) Darkness
2) Phoenix
3) Mysterio
4) Black Bolt
5) Ghost Rider

Batman Samurai, Thor, Magneto, Medusa, Captain America, Sandman, DD and Mark 7 are among the best.

Yes! Darkness is an awesome piece.
Not sure I would rank those other three ahead of Ghost Rider, but we all have our preferences.

20170203_132726.jpg

I love this piece.

Back