XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time i showed you mine and like I said he looks loads better in person.......amazing
85990afa142694c67f118699ffdbf09b.jpg
cf4c710f1ea358b0423b0347dca94ee2.jpg
cb560d21bcbbf368aa7664266091172c.jpg
4c6571bc17a3fda0dd2714222904438c.jpg
cd087bdd62d67dfc3341b0fcfe42af9f.jpg
b7089e1a204dd97bf475a0c753bcb178.jpg
11d24659eda6bf3ff78eb650dc0a331b.jpg
1485f73a17a4cd267959af7b7ea4c838.jpg
8f28a0e57774bb4b01f3492d77dc863d.jpg
4c162d58cdae10af633b83f1dcc8bfbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

must resist......I see the going rate seems to be in the $2000 range. seriously compared to Magneto, this one blows him away imo. Doubt this one will be this affordable much longer...could be wrong but this is an amazing piece

Oh, I disagree. Granted, I don't have either, BUT I think Magneto is a much cooler looking piece. But I can see the argument either way.

What's everyone here saying, who has both?

I think if displayed together. Your eyes would definitely focus on GR first.

I think if displayed together. Your eyes would definitely focus on GR first.

I agree with that, but I think it's just because the color and the overall size. I think Magneto is just boss though. I know that doesn't really explain much, but it's just something about Mags that is 'wow + 1.' I think the lack of resin flames still bothers me a bit on Ghost Rider. I can't critique anything on Mags.

You really need to see GR in person the appreciate the painted flames. They're seriously the best thing about the statue. The clear resin prototype looked ugly and made it look cheap.

I had Magneto and ghost rider is way way better it really is something else.
The engineering is also quite remarkable but you would have to own it to truly realise this.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Oh, I disagree. Granted, I don't have either, BUT I think Magneto is a much cooler looking piece. But I can see the argument either way.

I wonder if maybe people have been screaming for a good magneto for so long that when XM finally released one that the hype maybe pushes it over the edge....For me I couldn't care less about mags, so maybe that's why I lean more towards GR....

Don't have both but Mags is still king of the hill in my book (I do have him).

I've been collecting so many things over the past 20 years, and this GR is the only thing that made me go Holy **** once it was assembled.
Taking pics of him is so easy since he looks amazing in any angle, but no matter how good the pics you would have to see him in person to appreciate the size and the engineering of it.
IMG_4219_0977_zpstwhqmlkk.jpg

IMG_4231_0985_zpsh4glk55m.jpg

IMG_4232_0986_zpsygjnoo4v.jpg

Mine is supposed to be here on the 11th!
Honestly I said last year that I would stop buying XM. I owned MAgs and Thanos and got bored of them really fast. But I love Ghost Rider and the new Cable just looked so damn good. If I dont like this in hand, then I will probably be done buying XM from here on out.

It's not cheap lol. If it does turn out good though, I'll be buying more down the road for sure. They seemed to have upped their designs a notch lately.
In the end, I still prefer SS because of personal preference and price in the US, but it's nice to have options.

Honestly I said last year that I would stop buying XM. I owned MAgs and Thanos and got bored of them really fast. But I love Ghost Rider and the new Cable just looked so damn good. If I dont like this in hand, then I will probably be done buying XM from here on out.

It's not cheap lol. If it does turn out good though, I'll be buying more down the road for sure. They seemed to have upped their designs a notch lately.
In the end, I still prefer SS because of personal preference and price in the US, but it's nice to have options.

I don't even own an XM piece, but well said. :lecture

Let us know when the Rider arrives.

I would be shocked if you didn't like this in-hand.
Congrats and looking forward to your pics. :)

Bottom line is XM has many magnificent statues!!! IMO...Darkness is king of the hill...but to others it may be GR...to others Magneto...to others Thor....to others (myself included) Optimus Prime once he is finished! Hell, Mysterio is just as impressive as Magneto or anything else. Batman is amazing!!! So much excellence to appreciate.

One of the reasons why I like GR more than Magneto per se is because of the excitement, phenomenal engineering that went into this piece, the details, the action oriented pose. Magneto is boring just sitting there, even though the concept is awesome! I don't own Magneto anymore, and I sold my GR before I ever got to see him in person (saving display for Punisher and Catwoman), but one look at GR clearly shows a much more engaging statue. Of the big 4 this year from XM...I now own 2 (Batman soon and the greatest statue I have ever seen or owned...DARKNESS).

Also, maybe character favoritism I'm sure has a big part to play in what each of us like more. Of all the characters talked about...my favorite is a tough call....I'd probably lean with Darkness...hence that is probably why I prefer that statue over the others. But like I said...all of these statues are amazing...and worthy of SOTY for 2016 IMO (minus Magneto which won 2015).

Back