XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures and review video from Kris Bales

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

krisbales1enuoe.jpg

1j5syn.jpg

2r4s1l.jpg

3wzs2n.jpg

4oys0o.jpg

58rscp.jpg

6gos83.jpg

7i6sbz.jpg

8lpswh.jpg

93ssxl.jpg

105msac.jpg

11ilsd0.jpg

12dksh1.jpg

13wqsya.jpg

14w1szj.jpg

15qjs88.jpg

16b0spr.jpg

17y7s2a.jpg

18dgs2n.jpg

19giujd.jpg

2060ung.jpg

21awult.jpg

2297uzp.jpg

So many good photos. I know these are shipping in batches, anyone else still waiting?
Still waiting here...having Darkness, Mysterio and Ghost Rider shipped together on a palet to the US to see if it saves me any $$. GR and Mysterio are about 2 and half weeks out and I'm having a little customization done to the separate Darkling with Darkness before everything ships so that could push it out further...probably closer to the end of January/Feb for me...patiently waiting, no worries.

Ghost Rider is my favorite of the three, very tough choice. I just love those flames and the dynamicness of the whole piece!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Very nice video review! Well, except for the spinning around on the turntable in the beginning. That was a little.... awkward.

this is an amazing piece, would love to have it but like my Doom I sold, I just don't have any connection to the character so had to pass.

Pictures and review video from Kris Bales . . .

Amazing photos and video review - thanks to the creator, and to YOU for sharing :clap

The painted flames and flame wheels still bug me so I'm glad I backed away - but it's VERY impressive nonetheless.

So XM can do this scale + level of detail AND quality for $700 USD - SHAME Sideshow - SHAME.

shame-gif-1465520937.gif

Vhahaha. Let's hope P1 will be similar price

Be sure that P1 will do something different as they are great artists that hate to copy. And if they are doing it in 1/4 scale with bike... you can also be sure it will be 1499,- $ + mad shipping quote too :lecture

Well i love the painted flames i the clear resin would have made it look cheap well thats what i think and it looks so so much better in person.

must resist......I see the going rate seems to be in the $2000 range. seriously compared to Magneto, this one blows him away imo. Doubt this one will be this affordable much longer...could be wrong but this is an amazing piece

Back