XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I found one website that is still taking pre-order for this item.

It's 2000USD.... toy-wave, does anyone know about this company?

Are they rigid? or any possibility it is a scam?

Why would you bother? he can be found far cheaper in plenty of places. Its a scam to charge that much.

I think he looks great in the XM promo pics, with the black background and smoke, haha. But don't think the smoke will be something feasible for display, heh.

Yeah, I mean they do sell miniature smoke machines, but the use oil. If you use a small Ionizer it just turns water into micro mist so that's not good either. The good thing is you can always take a picture, and add smoke effects to it. :)

Hey guys, I found one website that is still taking pre-order for this item.

It's 2000USD.... toy-wave, does anyone know about this company?

Are they rigid? or any possibility it is a scam?

Honestly now that this piece is officially sold out, the next step would be for you to join some Statue collector FB groups and watch for people posting to sell their pre orders. I dont think that 2000 USD plus 300USD shipping is a good price. Maybe once he ships that will be the price who knows :dunno

Honestly now that this piece is officially sold out, the next step would be for you to join some Statue collector FB groups and watch for people posting to sell their pre orders. I dont think that 2000 USD plus 300USD shipping is a good price. Maybe once he ships that will be the price who knows :dunno

Ah didn't know you posted on here. I'm the guy who sold you Reptile :hi5:

I would wait a few months after he is released, if you have the patience. I've seen the same thing with every XM statue. Initially goes on sale for a high price then a few months later it can be had for much cheaper.

Toy-wave homepage

Here is the web page. It shows that it's still taking pre-order and it looks like the web site and the seller look fine.

They are in Hong Kong, and somehow they can get some pieces.

but the price... little bit high.

I am not sure If I miss this chance, there will be the chances to get this GR for cheaper price or

the price even goes up much higher so that I cannot afford it anymore.

Ah didn't know you posted on here. I'm the guy who sold you Reptile :hi5:

I would wait a few months after he is released, if you have the patience. I've seen the same thing with every XM statue. Initially goes on sale for a high price then a few months later it can be had for much cheaper.

Ah very cool... Thanks again for Reptile !!! 2017 is a long ways away :) :hi5:

Yeah I post on here a lot actually :) . I already bought Ghost Rider a couple months ago and paid quite a bit above retail for someones STGCC PO slot. This being XM's first exclusive, and now seeing it sell out in 2 minutes, I'm ok with what I spent. Now the wait :)

Toy-wave homepage

Here is the web page. It shows that it's still taking pre-order and it looks like the web site and the seller look fine.

They are in Hong Kong, and somehow they can get some pieces.

but the price... little bit high.

I am not sure If I miss this chance, there will be the chances to get this GR for cheaper price or

the price even goes up much higher so that I cannot afford it anymore.

You need to join FB Statue groups. Once you do, simply post a WTB ad for XM GhostRider. I'm sure you will get a few PM's. Most Middle man sellers live in Singapore (Lucky folks) They can drive to XM and pickup directly.

Currency accepted is in SGD Singapore dollars. Most sellers will ask for a deposit between 200-300SGD.

Pay with paypal goods for protection. Most sellers make you pay the paypal fee. So when you are on the money send screen you need to make sure you increase the amount above the 300SGD so they will receive a minimum of 300SGD.

/

You need to join FB Statue groups. Once you do, simply post a WTB ad for XM GhostRider. I'm sure you will get a few PM's. Most Middle man sellers live in Singapore (Lucky folks) They can drive to XM and pickup directly.

Currency accepted is in SGD Singapore dollars. Most sellers will ask for a deposit between 200-300SGD.

Pay with paypal goods for protection. Most sellers make you pay the paypal fee. So when you are on the money send screen you need to make sure you increase the amount above the 300SGD so they will receive a minimum of 300SGD.

/

The FB statue group you talked about is Statue Collectors?? what's the exact name of the group?

So you think buying from toy-wave is not a good option? I already got the quote and paypal invoice from them.

but now hesitating since there is no deposit and they just asked me to pay full 2400 at once.

The FB statue group you talked about is Statue Collectors?? what's the exact name of the group?

So you think buying from toy-wave is not a good option? I already got the quote and paypal invoice from them.

but now hesitating since there is no deposit and they just asked me to pay full 2400 at once.

I say no to toywave. I would never put out full amount price of 2400 all at one time.

FB
Statue collectors BST
&
Statue collectors United Buy sell trade.

Join then post a WTB ad . You can use a picture of XM GhostRider to grab more peoples attention for your ad.

I say no to toywave. I would never put out full amount price of 2400 all at one time.

FB
Statue collectors BST
&
Statue collectors United Buy sell trade.

Join then post a WTB ad . You can use a picture of XM GhostRider to grab more peoples attention for your ad.

Thank you for the helps.

I will join the FB group. However, I doubt that I will be able to get the piece from somebody. As you know, it's really sold out quickly

and people can't get it although they have money.

Also I saw that Secretcompass sold this GR for 1500 without shipping fee. If there is already premium on it, 2000 is not that much high price I think.

So I am still tempted by Toy-wave, although they required full amount of payment at once.

Thank you for the helps.

I will join the FB group. However, I doubt that I will be able to get the piece from somebody. As you know, it's really sold out quickly

Also I saw that Secretcompass sold this GR for 1500 without shipping fee. If there is already premium on it, 2000 is not that much high price I think.

So I am still tempted by Toy-wave, although they required full amount of payment at once.

Secret compass buys from middle man in Singapore too because XM doesn't sell to US. They sold out months ago way before the official Pre order yesterday.

Keep in mind this was original offered last year at STGCC. You can do what you want, but I would not pay 2400 right now for this piece.

Now when this gets released maybe that will be the market price:dunno

I'm just trying to help. Don't want to see someone over pay right now. There are many flippers out there that have no intention of keeping this for their collection, or they bought a PO at STGCC and a PO on the 15th.

Try out FB, you'd be surprised.

Thank you for the helps.

Yea man, don't do it. That price is nuts, never mind the authenticity of the shop. I wouldn't trust anyone who didn't accept a deposit beforehand anyway.

Secret compass buys from middle man in Singapore too because XM doesn't sell to US. They sold out months ago way before the official Pre order yesterday.

Keep in mind this was original offered last year at STGCC. You can do what you want, but I would not pay 2400 right now for this piece.

Now when this gets released maybe that will be the market price:dunno

I'm just trying to help. Don't want to see someone over pay right now. There are many flippers out there that have no intention of keeping this for their collection, or they bought a PO at STGCC and a PO on the 15th.

Try out FB, you'd be surprised.

Thanks for your help.

I have never had XM-studio statue before so I am now that familiar how it will go.

I probably take your recommendation and wait... it also a lot of burden for me to pay 2400 at once.

Thank you!

Thanks for your help.

I have never had XM-studio statue before so I am now that familiar how it will go.

I probably take your recommendation and wait... it also a lot of burden for me to pay 2400 at once.

Thank you!

You're welcome. :hi5:
I was once new at buying XM. Its takes a lot of research. I posted my trials and tribulations in this thread along with the Thor thread.

Never buy something with your emotions. Take a step back, and start to research.

Like others have said join up on the FB sites and watch for someone looking to move their GR. You'll have better luck waiting a bit since it has now completely sold out.

Like others have said join up on the FB sites and watch for someone looking to move their GR. You'll have better luck waiting a bit since it has now completely sold out.

Yeah there is always someone who has buyer's remorse when it gets closer to ship time. Definitely don't pay the ridiculous prices some people are asking, I saw someone list this elsewhere for $2200 right after it sold out. I hate that kind of stuff.

What if the price for this piece rises to Magneto levels? Then 2000 USD will seem like a good price to pay after it's released.

What if the price for this piece rises to Magneto levels? Then 2000 USD will seem like a good price to pay after it's released.

Too soon to tell. We are talking about a year before this actually ships right?

I still say look for deals in FB groups to get a better idea.

Magneto is a rare bird. No other XM piece goes for as much as Mags does. I believe Mags is a much more popular character than GR and there's only 800 Mags statues released by XM. GR will get the full 999 ES. Look at some of the other more popular XM pieces (Wolverine, Phoenix, and Thanos). They are selling for a lot less than Mags and have actually been dropping in price in the aftermarket. I believe the same will happen for GR. Some peeps will bite at around $2000 because they are impatient. Then a few months after release, I believe we'll see a bunch of XM GR statutes going for around $1100-$1200. Some might get desperate and even sell their GR for cost. I see it happening now with Thor. I think the peeps who exercise some patience will get rewarded. I think jumping the gun will cost collectors some decent coin down the line.

Too soon to tell. We are talking about a year before this actually ships right?

I still say look for deals in FB groups to get a better idea.

Estimate release is Sept-Oct 2016. I got one secured. Close to or on release time frame, you may find a deal from some who can't afford or decided to change direction with their collection.

Back