XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is shaping up to be a great statue. We, as collectors, are spoiled. I look back at some of the statues from 10 years ago and I laugh because the new ones coming out (from a lot of companies) are 10 times better.

This is shaping up to be a great statue. We, as collectors, are spoiled. I look back at some of the statues from 10 years ago and I laugh because the new ones coming out (from a lot of companies) are 10 times better.

There's always room for improvement. Plus the competition is higher too

Speaking of shipping, I cringe at the thought of what this one will cost me. I was surprised how much DD cost me... this thing? Yikes!

Speaking of shipping, I cringe at the thought of what this one will cost me. I was surprised how much DD cost me... this thing? Yikes!

I've thought about this and figured maybe around $300-350 considering the statues footprint. I just hope it arrives undamaged with all those parts.

For the paint, I feel like there's too much red in the red option and too much yellow in the yellow option. The choices are too polarized; I'd personally be happier with something more in between, if that makes sense.

For the paint, I feel like there's too much red in the red option and too much yellow in the yellow option. The choices are too polarized; I'd personally be happier with something more in between, if that makes sense.

That's exactly how I feel about it also...

Ya I think the majority would like the yellow option with a bit more orange in it.

Not sure how u can top this

475bc32fb4b6827f5e76742889e22660.jpg

b5d9b64f98d9a986ec8271812d296947.jpg

2db9066b9917051b77805f1a86a0856b.jpg

5977ebb461fa3227d49437be957c029e.jpg

Back