[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that bothered me about the SS one was that it seemed a touch out of scale and personally the fact that his boots were massive compared to Cap's just didn't sit right iwth me

The only thing that bothered me about the SS one was that it seemed a touch out of scale and personally the fact that his boots were massive compared to Cap's just didn't sit right iwth me

Really. I have him right next to the new cap PF and it's pretty close. I personally would kind of expect Hawkeyes to be caps size or a little bit larger. (Since he doesn't have the SSS)

When's this guy start arriving at people's homes? And why is there a gap between his chest and the quiver strap?

When's this guy start arriving at people's homes? And why is there a gap between his chest and the quiver strap?

I think the gap is unavoidable. The strap is probably fairly stiff and is a separate piece most likely. His neck piece is further out than his chest and his suit is skintight so you obviously get a gap. I don't see anything wrong with it though...this piece is killer!

Sorry Savage, when I said Cap, I meant the old Cap SS has done lol. I've never had him next to the new one.

Hawkeye in da house! Traveled over 9000 miles and no damage. Excellent packaging. :)

Magneto was a Grand Slam...Hawkeye is def a Home Run!

Beautiful Paint, Awesome Detail and Superb Execution.

The Arrows and the Compound Bow are primo! :buttrock:

Great pics, Wolf! Congrats!

HaHa ...thought I'd wait until you finish posting this time. At SF, I interrupted your post not knowing you were in the process. Lol!

Back