[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does Hawkeye keep in that little pouch on the rear of his quiver?

Poison darts?

A small knife?

GPS locator device?

Spare change for paying tolls?

Spare cash for when he's here. :lol

900f7ffa0f6b080818ae45a8f0b78df8.jpg

I may have to grab this now. I've still got the Sideshow version in the box, but after seeing these latest pics, I think it's time to put that one on ebay.

I've been saying it for a while, but this piece might be their most impressive sculpt. Even more so than Magneto and Phoenix. Sculpt wise, it's very hard to beat. Presence wise, the other two win.

I may have to grab this now. I've still got the Sideshow version in the box, but after seeing these latest pics, I think it's time to put that one on ebay.

This blows the SSC PF out of the water. IMO, this sculpt is easily one of the best pieces XM has ever released. If I was a huge Hawkeye fan, this would be a MUST have for me.

I just got an SSC hawkeye. The thing is fantastic. But I do like this one as well. Waiting for in hand pics because the ones I've seen look distorted.

This blows the SSC PF out of the water. IMO, this sculpt is easily one of the best pieces XM has ever released. If I was a huge Hawkeye fan, this would be a MUST have for me.

Yep. Thank goodness I'm not a huge Hawkweye fan either b/c there's no way I'd be missing this in my collection. :goodpost: :exactly:

I just got my SS one and it's superb. It's one of the few statues I genuinely think is even better than the promo shots.

It's a pain in the butt to display though. Massive in every direction.

Back