[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It´s true that this piece is better than sidehsow´s in a few things: Great details,pose,materials...but I still prefer the Sideshow´s ,I don´t mind erpetat character,but this XM´s hawkeye dosn´t convince to me at all

10518645_486869014784107_5301980232379823845_n.jpg

012-9.jpg

This picture of SS Hawkeye looks more like a plastic toy then a statue.... fluorescent bright colors just don't work on statues..

I loved the batman stubble. Guy is a vigilante in the filthiest place ever. Might have to skip shaving here or there. Haha

I had no problems whatsoever with the Batman PF. Great statue. I had no problem with the underarm thing or the face.

Good to know I'd have friends on my Bat man pf island. I saw some really bad pits but a little bit of sag was not a big deal to me at all. I don't even really notice it although I will say Bmutha did a great job on his and it came out looking very nice after he tightened it up.

Good to know I'd have friends on my Bat man pf island. I saw some really bad pits but a little bit of sag was not a big deal to me at all. I don't even really notice it although I will say Bmutha did a great job on his and it came out looking very nice after he tightened it up.

Add me to that island, I got lucky as I didn't have any pit issues nor do I mind the stubble. That is my definitive Batman.

This picture of SS Hawkeye looks more like a plastic toy then a statue.... fluorescent bright colors just don't work on statues..

I didn't think that until I saw these side by side then I had the same feeling. Count me in for one of these.

Add me to that island, I got lucky as I didn't have any pit issues nor do I mind the stubble. That is my definitive Batman.

Welcome to the island Temek!

For me works the bright colors,anyway , it´s my opinion

DSC_0067-1.jpg

Gosh seeing pics like this makes me miss my old avengers. SS did such a wonderful job on these old school statues. But wheres Hawkeye and BW?

Let's compare hawkeyes... I'll post the highest definition xm photo against a SS hawkeye pick with very poor quality that has been edited...

Seems logical haha

Let's compare hawkeyes... I'll post the highest definition xm photo against a SS hawkeye pick with very poor quality that has been edited...

Seems logical haha

Now his is a very fair statement and you are absolutely correct however buddy you just did the same thing in your post below by pinning up SSs professionally pictured Hawkeye!!! Haha he don't like that in person buddy. Need to find two high res pics of the actual statue and then put em together:wink1:

Not florecent. Definitely doesn't look plastic.

Now his is a very fair statement and you are absolutely correct however buddy you just did the same thing in your post below by pinning up SSs professionally pictured Hawkeye!!! Haha he don't like that in person buddy. Need to find two high res pics of the actual statue and then put em together:wink1:

That XM pick is hi res for sure! I just posted that pic to show that the color isn't glow in the dark purple haha

Jeez look at this quality in hand pic. Haha Those eyes are crazy!

130421014537983584.jpg

Good to see the SSC fan club is out in full force in this thread, it looks like one of their product catalogs up in here. :rotfl

Good to see the SSC fan club is out in full force in this thread, it looks like one of their product catalogs up in here. :rotfl

And now this again... Lol

It was obvious the original SS hawkeye was a crap picture.

And let me remind you... I think the XM hawkeye is a better statue.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl @ Yankees comment

@Savage

Was not saying XMs wasn't HQ. I meant it was XMs statue painted in a shop vs. the spruced up SS catalog pic with professional shading and paint apps that never actually match the real statue. Kind of like the Campbell Spidey CQ you were disappointed in when the comparison pics were shown :wink1:

Back