[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the surprise hit of the first batch of XM statues...the new base makes this Hawkeye look even better.

I'd like to see a picture of him in the lower position if someone has access to that.

There's this one, but the base wasn't painted yet.

10473473_1421062691447759_185908012184436492_o.jpg

I prefer this version of the base, the other one seems a bit ridiculous. Why would he hop up on that stuff to fire

Whoa! That's a loaded question. You're asking people that read a lot comics or have read a lot of comics sometime in their life. Our imagination can get pretty wild ...we can come up with a million reasons why he would hop on top to make a shot.

Maybe the Hulk keeps getting in his way on purpose, so he decided to jump on to make the shot. HeHe :)

Whoa! That's a loaded question. You're asking people that read a lot comics or have read a lot of comics sometime in their life. Our imagination can get pretty wild ...we can come up with a million reasons why he would hop on top to make a shot.

Maybe the Hulk keeps getting in his way on purpose, so he decided to jump on to make the shot. HeHe :)

I get that I read a lot of comics too. Its just a little precarious is all.

Its just nice if it has both options IMO

I hear ya ...

Its good that the new base has two options. I would personally have him on the "low ground" option where he's standing on the hydrant and concrete. Rather than the pipe and broken column.

I think the base looks good. Definitely more logical than the first. But his feet shouldn't have been on something rounded as his feet were cast for something flat.

But I really like this new base better than the first. With random grates sticking out of the side of pillars. Haha

Back